Reaction to you teasing them

A/n: Mixed this with "reaction to you teasing them around the guys" so there's that.

-

Seungwoo: *He didn't see it as teasing, but more of you trying to take charge and that strikes a whole new nerve in him.*

"It's cute, baby." He scoffed, pinning your wrists on either side of your head. "That you think you can do what you want."

Seungyoun: *Puts an end to it the second you start because he knows he won't be able to stop himself.*

"Unless you want to give them a show," He started, nodding to the guys on the couch. "Keep your hands to yourself."

Wooseok: *Initially shocked because you're never so bold but he has no problem playing along.*

"Do you like having an audience, baby?" He smiled, his hand traveling up your thigh. "Or do you just like the risk?" 

Yohan: *Wasn't expecting to feel your hand working on his zipper in the middle of the movie so he's at a loss for words.*

"Here? Right now?" He gave a confused look, slowly giving in as you palmed him. "If we get caught, you're in for it."

Hangyeol: *Puts up with it only to get you back ten times harder because he sees it as a challenge.*

"What, baby?" He smiled up at you, clearly amused. "You had no problem with teasing earlier."

Originally posted 12.12.19 on Tumblr.