Reaction to you moaning their name in your sleep

Seungwoo: *Thought you were trying to wake him up but when he realizes what's happening, he can't help but tease you.*

"You sounded like you needed me." He smirked down at you, his fingers ghosting down your stomach. "And who am I to say no?"

Seungyoun: *Lets you wake up on your own but doesn't say anything, wanting to catch you off guard.*

"Hey, babe." He chuckled, watching as you turned to him. "Asking for me in your sleep is a whole new level of needy, y'know."

Wooseok: *Rests his head on his hand, looking at you and debating on waking you up but your stirring beat him to it.*

"Sounded like a good dream." He smiled as you looked at him shock. "Care to tell me about it?"

Yohan: *Looks at you confused because he thought you were touching yourself but he smiles to himself when he notices you're still asleep.*

"Even in your sleep?" He playfully tsked, licking his lips as you whimpered for him again. "Just wait till you wake up."

Hangyeol: *Lets his hands lightly trail over your thighs, trying not to wake you up yet. Plays innocent when you wake up.*

"What, baby?" He cooed, watching as you squirmed under his touch. "You were asking so nicely." 

Originally posted 12.21.19 on Tumblr.