Reaction to you being shy when you first get together

Seungwoo: *Gets shy himself but eventually starts teasing you about it because he finds it really adorable.*

"You're blushing again." He smiled before chuckling as you hid your face, his hands pulling at your own. "It's cute."

Seungyoun: *Likes to do cheesy things just so he can see you smile. Stops you from hiding your face.*

"Nuh-uh." He smiled, holding your hand in his so he could watch your smile grow. "I like seeing you like this."

Wooseok: *Tries to lighten the situation with humor because he doesn't know how else to respond.*

"It's understandable." He nodded in fake cockiness. "I wouldn't be able to control myself around me, either."

Yohan: *Always tries to get you to be more comfortable around him even if it doesn't work.*

"Babe~" He tried, swaying your hand that was in his. "C'mon~~" He tried again, laughing when you kept refusing.

Hangyeol: *Finds it adorable and can't help but tease you about it because you get more shy.*

"I can't help it." He chuckled, poking your cheek as he leaned in. "You're just too cute."

Junho: *Doesn't know what to do about it but doesn't want to push you too much.*

"How am I supposed to act if you keep hiding your face like that?" He smiled awkwardly. "I'm just as bad at this."

Dongpyo: *Can't help it either because you're both stuck in the lovey-dovey phase.*

"Stop looking at me like that." He shyly smiled at you, noticing you had the same expression. "You're not helping."

Minhee: *Doesn't understand why you're so worked up over him and thinks it should be the other way around.*

"I'm not even that cute." He smiled as he tried to lighten the mood. "You're cuter."

Eunsang: *Can't help but laugh only because he's not so sure how to act either.*

"But I'm not even doing anything!" He laughed, watching as you smiled awkwardly. "You're a mess."

Hyeongjun: *Just a shy as you are and doesn't even try to hide it. Especially if you start showing it first.*

"I can't help it!" He defended, his hands coming up to hide his own face. "Seeing you shy makes me shy."

Dohyun: *Thinks it's cute but he has no idea how to express it. Gets awkward about it.*

"Why do you hide so much?" He asked softly, a small smile pulling at his lips. "I'm just holding your hand."

Originally posted 3.14.20 on Tumblr.