Get a Job Sehun!

"Your father says you have to get a job sooner or later!" Sehun's mom yelled he heard this everyday no every hour!
"Mom I don't want to get a job I want to stay with you forever!"
"You can't do that and what was the point of graduating college with a business degree if you don't want to get a job?"
"Because I thought I was going to work in dad's business not another person's business maybe if you had told me that before I would have not gotten a degree in business I would have just become a soccer player!" Sehun yelled back at his mom. Sehun's parents wanted him to become a business man so he could soon take over their company even though he wanted to become a soccer player. They had fought about this everyday it was basically the only conversation they had except getting married. Soon after Sehun father came back from work this time he looked happy and cheerful they all sat down for dinner.
"Have you found a job son?" Asked father
"No not yet." Sehun answered he knew where this was going
"Well I found you one in my friends compan-" Sehun didn't let his father finish what he was going to say he had enough already.
"How about you just choose the rest of my life? Since I don't have a say in anything I do!" Sehun said he stood up and walked out of the dining room to his room.
"Maybe we are going too fast on him? I'll go talk to him." Sehun's mother said.
Sehun was in his room dribbling a soccer it calmed his down and presented him from throwing things across his room.
"I'm sorry we're pushing you do get a job it's just that we want you to learn before you come into our company."
"Why can't I work in our company?"
"Becuase we want you to learn better. Please take this offer it's as assistant secretary for the CEO of winner express company he will teach you greatly." Sehun's mom smiled and he couldn't say no to that he loved him mom so much he just hates to see her sad and he couldn't be the one to make her sad either.
"Okay when do I start?"
"Tomorrow be at the winner express building 10:00am" his mother said them she left his room to go tell the news to her husband.

~AUTHOURS NOTE~
How do you like the story so far is it good? Thanks for reading i update everyday and if I don't that means I'm busy with my other stories or I'm busy with school work or something like that. Please support me! Thank you!
~Sesul_love