Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

2 months later...
Loyal POV (October 6 2020)

It's been two months and melo gets drafted next month but anyways I'm editing my recent vlog which is gonna get posted tomorrow. Melo is in Detroit right for some workouto with gelo and his manager Jermaine they been in Detroit for bout 3 weeks now and I miss my baby honestly yes we face time but I'm talking about kisses cuddles and some dick.

Speaking of the devil he's calling. I quickly grabbed my phone and answered. He was talking to someone I don't know who but he laughed and looked down at the phone.

What you doing? He asked twisting his hair.

Editing this video...what about you? I asked.

Non chill with gelo. He said. I nod and sighed as he sat up.

What's wrong? He asked.

I miss you. I whined.

Baby I miss you too as soon as I get back to LA we could go out on a date. He said. I smiled a little and blow him a kiss.

Okay. I said.

Who that? Gelo asked putting his head into the camera.

Let me find out you calling another girl baby LaFrance. I said.

I'm not I swear. He said.

I'm just kidding. I said laughing.

What's sup Loyal. Gelo said.

Hi gelo how's Detroit? I asked.

It's Ight but cold this not my weather. He said.

For real. Melo said. I laughed and shook my head and looked at king and dip as they both watched TV with me.

Do you know when your coming home? I asked. He shook his head and I sighed.

So it's possible your gonna miss our anniversary? I asked.

Yup. He said.

That's bullshit...yes I support you and everything baby but we're about to 4 years into our relationship and we've never been apart and missed our anniversary. I said.

I know mamas hopefully I don't though. He said. I sighed and put my phone down.

Why don't you fly out here? He asked.

Who's gonna take care of the boys? I asked.

Bring them to dad's he'll watch them. He said.

No. I said he sucked his teeth and sighed.

Bring them to your dads. He said.

I'll think about it melo. I said.

Ight well I'm finna go Im not finna be on the phone with you if you got a attitude. He said.

Whatever. I said rolling my eyes as he ended the call. I sighed and turned my phone off and closed my laptop and got in the shower. After my shower I put my robe on and took care of my skin put lotion on and deodorant and and went to sleep and I'm just my robe.
••••
(October 7th,2020)
I woke up the next day and went to my parents house which I haven't seen them since we left to Florida I just been busy after melo birthday so didn't have the time.

What's sup babygirl I haven't see you in a long time. Dad said as I walked into the house.

Hi dad I'm sorry I've been busy with my business that I had to focus on my grind...but I did watch you game. I said.

Thanks where's melo? He asked.

In Detroit with gelo they been there for like 3 weeks now. I said.