twentyone.

[ commented by hello5world2007 . I hope you enjoy the chapter. And mah readers, I hope you enjoy the chapter too .]

" Just go to my room if you need anything, okay?" Shoyo said, caressing the redhead dozing off. Sleepily, Natsu nodded her head and asked for a kiss on the forehead. Shoyo planted a loving kiss on her forehead, and each of her cheeks, " Good night, hun."

" Good . . nighty." and Natsu fell asleep in that instant. Shoyo chuckled and stood up, walking out of her room after turning off the lights.

Just when he's about to go to his room, the door bell rang.

Eh? Shoyo slightly flinched, turning towards the stairs, " It's snowing outside." He mumbled. Who would come here at times like this?

He walked downstairs, and straight to the main door. Slowly opening the door, he peek outside. Only to be greeted by a certain black and white haired boy, head hanging low, wearing a grey coat and black clothes.

" Huh .. ?" He can't be wrong. He already know who this person is just by looking at his hair down, which is usually styled up like an owl, and the height. " B-Bokuto-san . . Bokuto-san, what are you—-" He was cut off when Koutaro suddenly stumbled and fell on the small ginger head.

" . . H-Hinata . ." Bokuto called, voice strangely raspy and like he's out of breath.

" What happened?? What happened . ." his voice trailed off, his hand that was on Bokuto's stomach, made its way to Bokuto's shoulder. And he can see the fresh blood smeared on his hand, " . . Bokuto . ."

Bokuto's body went limp, weight getting heavier and heavier. He carefully pulled the boy inside the house, and closed the door with his foot. Stumbling and tripping many times, they finally reached the living room. He carefully laid the boy on the couch. There, he can see the mess. Bokuto's usual fair skin, became pail. Both hands bloody from trying to stop the bleeding of his stomach. The side of his head bruised, lips busted, and both knuckles red and almost bleeding.

" 119 . . 119 . ." Shoyo panicked and was about to go when a hand grabbed his own. He snapped his head towards the former captain, who's already looking at him with half-lidded eyes, mouthing something but words indistinct.

" Bokuto, let go! You have to go to the hospital!" How is he so strong while bleeding to death?! " Let go now!"

" . . H . . Hinata . ." Bokuto muttered, pulling the ginger head weakly towards him, " P . . Please ."

" What?? Come on now, Bokuto. I can't have you dying here!" Shoyo said, voice rising a bit, " Let go, I said!"

" J-Just . . come . here . ."

Shoyo frowned, but he soon walked toward him again, kneeling beside the sofa where the boy's lying, " Please Bokuto . . just come with—."

He was yet again cut off when a hand push his head forward, and downward, his lips instantly pressed on Bokuto's. His eyes wide, while Bokuto's eyes are calmly close. This guy . .

" Sorry about this, Chuirin-nee. I'm really sorry for disturbing."

" Nah it's fine. Just take care of the boy and text or call me if you're going home, k?"

" Okay okay. I'm sorry again, Chuirin-nee."

" It's really fine. Go now and look after him. Good night."

" Good night." with one tap, Shoyo ended the call and he sigh.

After some time waiting, the doctor walked out. Both him and the doctor was shocked to see each other yet again.