☆~description & disclaimer~☆

DESCRIPTION

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Kiernan Margaux has always known that she was special, but she never knew how much and it took her a little bit longer to figure that part out. Being the first girl to enter Hogwarts as a 6th year, she learns to adapt quickly. Along the way she makes friends, uncovers secrets about her past, and maybe even gets involved with a tall, platinum haired boy.

But, Kiernan, be warned, there is always more to the story when you look at the pages with both eyes opened.

DISCLAIMER

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

This story slightly follows the plot of Harry Potter with many major modifications to the original stories, of course. I do not own Harry Potter, I do own the characters that I have created however.

These characters include: Kiernan Margaux, as well as her parents, Tobi Lovell, and Ophelia Mae Zenith (also owned by halfbloodmars)

@halfbloodmars originalmars

(These are both of her accounts, PLEASE GO FOLLOW HER, SHE IS SO TALENTED)

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

I work very hard on my stories and try my best to update as frequently as possible, but please keep in mind that I am a college student and can not always update as fast as I'd like to. 

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE THEMES AND LANGUAGE. SMUT WARNINGS WILL BE INCLUDED IN CHAPTER TITLES AS WELL AS BEFORE THE CHAPTER BEGINS

I hope you all enjoy cold truth and don't hesitate to leave feedback, it makes me so happy to know that people enjoy my story :)

All rights to the Harry Potter books and films go to J.K. Rowling.