Chapter 2 (school)

So Hannah had finally finished getting me all ready now it was time to help out Lisa she proved to be much harder then she usually was. I had to hold and sing to her to make her even let Hannah touch her. I am now wondering if Lisa was at like a dog being able to sense things that we can not. I pondered this and much more on the way to school it took much longer then I thought it should but it was peaceful. When we arrived Hannah helped me steadily out of her blue mustang. Right as my feet hit the ground I was very aware of how many people were standing around watching us. Most of all I felt each strong step of my boyfriend Bobby. He practically started running when he saw that my eyes were shut and not by choice, I panicked a little that he may know what has happened and leave me. To my relief he ran up and lifted me into his arms. I felt ever muscle move when he lifted me, at this point I was happy to only weigh 125 pounds. He lifted me with ease and then put me down but not letting me go.

“Maria , are you ok? Why are you not opening your eyes?” Bobby said sounding much like a scared little kid would.

“I hit my head last night and I think it may have effected my eyes. I am so sorry I will still be at your game today though.” I whispered hoping he would not ask any more or see through me.

“Oh ok I understand babe. I hope you feel better would you like me to help you out with Lisa and maybe take you to the doctors or hospital?”

To be honest I had not thought much about taking care of Lisa.

“Oh ya hay do you think your folks would maybe move with you into my house so that I can have help? Or better yet Could your mom help at night? I think it would be best for you not to be there at night.” I said looking at him with the nice try look, or trying to that being that my eyes were closed I don’t now what it looked like to him. I am sure now that he took that look as kiss me cause a few seconds later I felt is warn lips on mine and the short little jolt I always get when I get to kiss him. Now to give you an idea of me and Bobby’s relationship, we are a normal couple in we hold hands and cuddle. However we rarely kiss, we decided a while ago that were both gonna  wait till we are married for anything besides that. Bobby has always put me before him and I think no matter what happened to him even if I caused it I think he would still love me. This thought calmed me while I was being embraced by my love. I had missed him so much now the fear hit me of never being able to see his face again. I feared not being able to see his jet black curly hair and his blueish green eyes that seem to call out to mine. That was my fear and I had a reason to fear such a thing.

“Babe? You alright?”

I completely forgot where I was and who was watching me. “Sorry yes I am fine. I think I may need help around today so baby do you think you can help with that?”

“Of course I already walk you to all your classes now I have a reason to stay with you for at least today.” Johnny said and by the sound I could tell he was most likely grinning his cute as a button little boy smile.

“I shall enjoy that.” I said as I felt my way to his side and leaned my head on his shoulder.

“Well we shall go, thank you so much Hannah for bringing my Maria  to me.” Bobby said for the first time to Hannah making me remember that she was still standing right in front of us.

“You are very welcome.” Hannah said as she gave Bobby a little bump that I felt being that I was still in his arms.

That made me ticked. Hannah is my best friend and I know that she likes Bobby but with me blinded I was worried she would try to get to him.