31: Betrayed

Jihyo's PoV
"What is it dad?" we ask appa as soon as the person walked away.

Appa sigh, he look at us with an apologetic looks. "Let me start the story" he said and sat down on the couch.

We all walk to his direction and sat down also. "Let's start about Nayeon since she's the oldest" he said and point at Nayeon unnie.

"What is it dad?" Nayeon unnie ask as she look at our father. "When you're a kid, you always sneak out right?" appa ask.

"Yes, I always sneak out because of-" Nayeon unnie stop and we look at her signaling that she should continue.

"Nevermind" she said and look at appa. " It lasted for months then when I found you, you have tears on your eyes" he said.

"You keep saying that you're going to wait to that person" he added and look at Jeongyeon unnie.

"Jeongyeon, we saw you at the bench near the convenience store, crying" he said while looking intently at Jeongyeon unnie.

"Staring at that particular direction where we didn't see anything" appa said and turn her attention to Momo unnie.

"Momo, you're crying at sidewalk with only one pole looking at the left road" appa said and look at Sana unnie.

"You, we saw you crying under that tree, seating at the bench touching your lips" he said then look at me.

"Jihyo, you're crying beside the river near the park" he's right tho, I'm crying beside the park.

He then look at Mina, which is beside me and smile. "You, you're great at handling your tears but you keep touching your lips and keep looking up" appa said.

"We saw you at the park near the river where we saw Jihyo" he said then turn his gaze at Dahyun.

"Dahyun, we saw you runned away from the playground where my mens said that they found you there" he said and look at Chaeyoung.

"I saw you at the bus stop, holding that particular towel while wiping your tears with that towel" he said and turn to look at our maknae.

"Ahh... Tzuyu, I said that no one will walked out of the house right?" he ask that earn a nod from Tzuyu.

"But you didn't listen, you walked out of the house and my guards saw you at the tree near the university" he said.

"Now, it's all because of a person right?" he ask. "Yes" Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie said quietly.

"Ne" Momo unnie and Sana unnie said. I nod my head same with Mina and Dahyun. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu gave appa a thumbs up.

"And that person is Ppeu ppeu, Pwan, Lice, Lili, Pwiya, Pran, Monkey, Pokpak and Priya.... right?" he ask as he point at us.

How did he know? "And those persons are just in one body" he said that made all of us to look at him.

What does he mean by that? "What do you mean by that appa?" Chaeyoung ask him?

"What I mean is that the person you always saw that time is just the same" he said. Huh? How did that even happen?

"What? You mean-" Tzuyu and Nayeon unnie cut their selves and look at each other.

"You should go first" they both said. "No unnie, you should go first" Tzuyu said.

"No, you should" Nayeon unnie said to her and smile. "What they mean is Lisa" dad said that made us snapped our gaze on him.

"Huh? How did Lisa ended up in here?" Chaeyoung ask appa. Appa sigh, "remember the person that you always meet back then?" he ask.

"Yes" I replied to him. "I loathe that person, I loathe that person because she always get your attention... but in the end, she became my friend" he said and smile.