Chapter 6: And you are?

Loki's PoV:
I kept on watching the humans walk into the hall.I shook my head as kids were shouting and screaming.I whined at the loud noise.I pinned my ears against my cranium to cancel out the sound.I saw my favourite employee.I rose to my large brown mitts as my tail wagged.I growled softly but playfully.The human flashed a smile at me but continued to speak to two other humans.I watched their every movement as they came closer to my safe space.My favourite human had my lead slung over his right shoulder and a mussel in his hand.I shrugged.Another training session.I glanced over to Angel and she was so happy as a human crouched down on the other side of her cage.I was pulled out of my thoughts as the cage door slid open.I stepped closer before the employee put the mussel on and clipped the lead onto my collar.I was led out through the sliding double doors and into the training room.He unclipped the lead.I followed him in a heel position.
(If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's this

)
We walked around the room like that for awhile.The two humans sat down at the edge of the room."Sitz," my favourite human said.I sat down quickly.I heard him mumble another command.Did you say stay? I'm gonna act like you did.I stayed in the same place while the human set up a metre wooden jump."Over," The human said quietly.He tilted his head a bit.I smiled to myself before racing towards the jump and easily jumping over it.I jumped over some more jumps.I went through tunnels,weaved in and out of a few poles and balanced on a narrow wooden beam.I got a lot of small pieces of chicken.The three humans talked for a bit before the employee told me to stay and then slid off my mussel.I licked my nose.The employee grabbed a small biting pillow but then hid it before asking one of the two guys to grab the long lead,clip it onto my collar and hold it with all his strength.My tail wagged.One man stood up.He seemed to have a lot of tattoos from what I can see.He grabbed the long lead and then clipped onto my collar before standing behind me.The employee showed the pillow and I lunged forward,barking as soon as my favourite human said a command.I could feel the man,that was holding my lead, was trying to find his balance.I snapped and lunged."Get it," The employee whispered as he reached the pillow out in front of me.I barked before lunging again but this time, I grabbed the pillow and tugged it as my jaw clamped down on it."Good boy," he said over and over again before saying,"Out!"
I immediately let go of the pillow and backed up into the man's,who was standing behind me, legs.I still growled silently.

Employee's POV:
"We then have the bite sleeve," I said before grabbing the dirty white sleeve.It had teeth punctures on it."Who wants to have a try?" I asked the two men,glancing at the brown wolf.The older guy raised his hand.He then stood up before walking over.I slid the sleeve onto his right arm before casting another glance at Jesse,the guy that had the wolf between his legs."We could do the recall or the attack first?" I asked."Recall first," Mouse replied.I nodded before explaining what we were going to do.I took over from Jesse before I gripped the lead.Mouse was at the other side of the room."Fass," I said to the wolf.I let go of the lead as the wolf ran towards Mouse."Heir!" I commanded.The wolf neared Mouse before running back and sitting in front of me."Sprechen!" I said.The canine barked."Platz!" I said.The lupus laid down.
"Stehen! Fuss!" I said quickly before the wolf stood up and walked into a heel position."You ready?" I asked Mouse.He nodded.I looked down at the canine before saying,"Fass," as I glanced up at Mouse.The wolf raced towards Mouse and jumped into the air,latching onto the bite sleeve as he spun in the air and made the lifeguard spin around in a small circle.I walked up to them as I praised the lupine."Out!" I said before the wolf let go of the sleeve and backed up in between my legs.

Loki's PoV:
After the bite sleeve, we did,well I did, sniffing for drugs,finding people's lost stuff/finding lost people,jumping into things and just fun tricks like rebound,roll over,sit pretty and more! Let's just say,it's the most fun I had since I had arrived in this place.My tongue lolled out of my mouth as I panted.The employee took me back to my cage.Then he walked off,talking to the other two guys.I quickly lapped at my water."Guess what!" I heard Angel's voice.
"What?"