Chapter 9: We've Never Met

Loki's PoV:
Jesse clipped the lead back onto my collar before softly slapping the side of my belly in a praise.He stood behind me before loudly saying, "Out!" So, I let go of the man and backed up in between his legs as Mouse and that other lifeguard pulled him onto his feet."Good boy!" Jesse repeated in a whisper.I growled at the man as he stared at me.Mouse and his friend sat him down on the back of the Rhino before they sat in the front.Me and Jesse also climbed into the back before Mouse drove off.I snapped at the man as he held his hand out in my face.I could hear Jesse chuckling the saying, "Don't touch the wolf,please." The man huddled a bit more closer to the side and the lifeguard ,who i didn't know, turned around to look at me and Jesse."Yes,Glick?" My handler for now asked."He's actually a wolf? I thought everybody was joking!" He said,quite scared.Jesse bursted out laughing, "Why are you scared of him? He's a softie at heart."
"I'll guess I have to get used to having a wolf around," 'Glick' shrugged.
"Oh, by the way, he's not a purebred wolf.He's ten percent Belgian Malinois."
(

)"That still makes him more wolf!""You'll get used to it," Jesse said,shrugging as he patted my on the head before whispering in my ear, "We have a surprise waiting for you at the tower

)
"That still makes him more wolf!"
"You'll get used to it," Jesse said,shrugging as he patted my on the head before whispering in my ear, "We have a surprise waiting for you at the tower." My tail wagged happily.