Chapter 3

A/N:This is a long one, hope it's not confusing enjoy!

    After I met all of the new recruits my father told me Jay we had to leave because they had to start moving all them into there new holding rooms that they will live in for awhile.

We both get back insides and I decide I'm going to hang out in Jays room today. I have nothing better to do and she has no missions today so she has a down day.

She starts to head into her room and close the door but I quickly stop her.

"I'm comin in." I say to her walking into her room.

"Okay?" She says moving to the side letting me through.

"What I can't hang out with you."

"I mean we do everyday."

"And?"

"Nothing I'm just tired."

"Let take a nap then." I say jumping on her bed.

"Oh yes let's do that." Jay says with a smile on her face while joining me.

"So what did you think?"I ask Jay out of the blue.

"Of what?" She ask back with her eyes closed laying on her side facing me and I'm leaning on the headboard looking ahead just thinking.

"Of the new recruits?"

"Oh that, yea I liked this group."

"No you just like Anthony." I say chuckling and looking down at her.

She peeks up at me and then goes back to her original position smiling.

"Maybe."

"I knew it." I say hitting her slightly with the back of my hand.

"Oh don't you think I didn't notice the way you were looking at that Billie girl." She says now sitting up and leaning next to me on the headboard as well.

How could I not her skin was beautiful and smooth, her hair was a jet black with neon green roots, her cloths were huge but they looked amazing on her, her lips oh her lips looked so plump and full I wanted to know how they felt against mine, and last but not least her eyes, them piercing blue orbs had me lost in them. I wanted her so bad even if I didn't even know her yet but I wil—

My daydream was cut off by Jay waving her hand in front of my face.

"You good what you thinking about or who were you thinking about." She says smirking and poking my face.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." I say trying to get her to not press about it swatting her hand away.

But of course that didn't work "It was about Billie wasn't it" she says smirking at me.

"No, I have to go." I say getting off the bed fast and heading towards the door.

"What why are you...." She stops her sentence midway causing me to turn wondering why and I see a smirk on her face again.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Trying to help your dirty thought aren't we?"

Not gonna lie I'm really turn on right now from thinking about Billie and I need to to stop I don't even know this girl she already got me all hot and bothered. God what's wrong with me, I have never crushed so hard on a girl before why her and so fast.

"Shut up, no I'm going to take a shower if you must know."

"Just a shower." She say glaring at me