Chapter 5

I wake up the next day and it's early but I couldn't feel Billies presence anymore. I rubbed my eyes opening them and like I thought she was gone.

She must've got up early early and just left for some reason, weird but okay, it's not that big of a deal.

I got up doing the usual use the bathroom, take a shower, wash face, and brush teeth. Then I left to go in my closet to get dressed. I decided to put a little effort in my outfit today for no reason.

 I decided to put a little effort in my outfit today for no reason

^^My outfit

Once I finish I leave to go see Jay. I get to her room and knock no answer. I slowly open her door and her bed is made already she must of went somewhere.

I then head to my fathers room to see him. I get there and knock no answer from him ether I head in after doing my hand and face scan. Once I'm in no sign of him, what's going on. He must've forgot to text me again about what he was doing he does that a lot until I text him, but I'm not to worried. I'll just go on with my day by myself then. He'll probably just be back later like normal must be doing some business thing.

So I decided to go grab a snack since I'm hungry. I get to the kitchen and grab a granola bar bending over and leaning one elbow on the island and my other holding the bar. I start to take a bit but get interrupted by my feet being kicked from under me.

"What the hell!" I yell turning to see who did it about ready to throw hands. I see a tall man dressed from head to toe in all black.

"Umm.....who are you?" I ask trying to stand back up, but get immediately pushed back to the ground.

"Hey man I was just trying to have a snack give me a break." I say while sitting on the floor not caring that this stranger is in front of me.

"Can you not speak or something, I feel like I'm talking to a wall." I mumble the last part, I try getting up again and get pushed back down a second time.

"Okay bro your really getting on my nerves I didn't want to have to hurt you because I was feeling generous today but screw it." I mean I was going to hurt him no mater what he literally in my house but I wasn't going to tell him that.

I muster up my ability, my eyes and veins darken to there black state. I look at him and his eyes widen.

"Oh now your scared of me." I flick my head throwing him back finally getting back on my own two feet.

He stands up coming towards me with an evil look in his eyes. How is he scared one minute and confident the next.

I point my hand at him and lift him up in the air so he wasn't touching the floor anymore.

"Who are you?" I ask again

"I'm your worst nightmare." He chokes out with an attempted smirk.