the competition

a/n ok so this is my first time writing anything on here so if there is anything you would like to tell me to help me (i don't really care if it's bad or not lol) just comment or sum. basically i should be writing about the dream team and maybe some with your pov. if your uncomfortable with things like maybe swearing  or stuff i would not suggest reading just bc idk what i'm going to write. ok that's enough! see you later! xoxo, kk!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

your pov

I wake up completely exhausted, my alarm screaming at me like a bunch of little kids at a amusement park. I hit my clock to make it stop beeping, and look for my phone. i search around my bed until my hands lay upon a cold metal square. I pick it up and turn it on. As it comes to life i see that i have been spammed by my best friends. I open up my messages and see what all the commotion in the group chat is about.

THE GIRLS

alissa: WAKE UP Y/N THERES STUFF HAPPENING

tori: Y/N HURRY GET UP ITS IMPORTANT!!!!

alissa: get up or tommy gets it

have a carrot 🥕, calm yourselves

alissa: ITS IMPORTANT Y/N DONT JOKE

ok geez what is it

tori: THE DREAM TEAM IS COMING TO TOWN Y/N

(note): at this point you are the only one of your friends who is actually obsessed with the dream team. Your friends completely love you and always talk about the topic with you even if they aren't really interested in it. currently, your favourite is sapnap. ok that's it here we go

WAIT WHAT FR OMG HOLY CRAP

alissa: YESSS THERE ARE TICKETS ONLINE WHERE YOU CAN WIN LIKE A WEEK OR SOMETHING SOMEWHERE WITH THEM

BRO OMG IM GOING TO BUY SOME RN HOLY CRAP

i lazily get out of bed and quickly rush to my pc. I sit down in my chair and hit the start button on my computer. As my computer is coming to life, i hear a ding from my phone still sitting on my bed. I back over to my bed interested to see what it was. i never checked the time when i woke up, i supposed it was about 7, since the sun was not up yet. i pick up my phone and glance at the time. 5:27?????? Alissa and Tori are never up at this time. why would they wake up just to tell me about this. i probably would have found out when i woke up anyways, besides, i didnt think they cared about me enough to actually wake up from their hibernation.

I check my notifications and see that every one of my friends is spamming me telling about the dream team. personally, i could not care less about dream or george, like they are really cool and all, but my eyes are set on sapnap (or nick). like i dont know how people couldn't like him. he is so sweet, kind, charming. i could just imagine what it would be like just to be his friend, just to be with him for one day. I could only imagine him- ok nevermind. i open all the messages and see that my pc is on and ready to go.

i walk over to my pc and sit down. typing in my password, expecting to see my home screen of me and my bestfriends, but instead i see the words "incorrect password, please try again." for gods sake, how did i manage to misspell 'heymamas'. i finally type it in correctly and open up fire fox. I go to the website that sapnap posted on twitter. i see that no one else has signed up. hm, wierd. who wouldnt want to spend time with the dream team. it says to give my information in the spaces below. i put in things like my phone number and email and my name, etc. but then, it asks for my address. thats weird, why would they need my address, just for a meet up in the park or something. anyways, i enter it and submit it.

***time skip 4 hours later***

since ive fillled out the form, i laid back down looking through twitter, and eventually fell asleep because i stayed up late watching sapnap. i eventually woke up. i look at my phone to see the time, 9:30. i should prob get up and do something productive. i got up and went to my closet and picked out something to wear. i eventually chose a sapnap fire hoodie and some black sweatpants. i picked up my phone and walked to the kitchen. i decided to make some pancakes and bacon. i looked around the fridge for the bacon. when i finally found it, i realized that i only had about 3 pieces left. i put the bacon in the pan and looked for the pancake mix. i eventually found it, but i could not reach it. im litterally so short, why are my cabinets so tall? i go and grab a chair to reach the mix. i pull it towards me and instead of catching it, i dropped it. the canister slowly fell to the ground. i tried to catch it, but i was too late. it hit the ground and pancake mix went everywhere.

when i was trying to get off the chair, the chair fell out from under me. my knees buckled, and i fell flat on my face. i just layed there for a few minutes because of the pain i was in. i tried to catch my self, but i was too late. my nose was going to definitely be bruised later. i started to clean up the mess i made with a broom, when i smelled something burning.

shoot.

the bacon was still in the pan, burnt to a crisp. i guess i was having cereal for breakfast. I clean up the mess i made in the floor after i take the bacon out of the pan and throw it away, almost trying it in the process. i throw everything away and get the cereal, put it in the bowl (after the milk teehee) and sit down to eat.

As i eat, i scroll through twitter. nothing interesting is happening. i've refreshed twitter at least 20 times by now. when i refreshed about 2 more times, i see a tweet from sapnap.

Sapnap @sapnap
winner announced tomorrow. :)

a/n OMG i think this went well. i'm honestly proud of my self that i actually stuck with the topic instead of trailing off lmao. anywayssss i will continue this story later but i do have school and stuff to deal with but i might write a new chapter on the bus. hopefully y'all like it!!! ok that's it for now.. bye bye xoxo, kk
1162 words (that's a lot)