The Unfold

*whaa* Soft crying from a baby.

"Oh shhh don't cry mommy's here its okay your okay I got you mommy's got you." Miranda said picking up her 7 month old baby. Momma's gonna tell you a story about how you came into this world and how I chose the person that I was gonna spend the rest of my life with. Miranda said while rocking her baby in her arms and admiring the ring on her finger. The baby laughs when Miranda kisses it's cheek which made Miranda's heart melt. 

"Well it all started with a wedding my wedding in fact (Miranda voice went up as the words left her mouth) and I was 8 months in a half pregnant with you so mommy was big Miranda gestures with her free arm. And to top it off I wasn't even ready to get married or at least not with him whatever the case was mommy wasn't happy with it, but went along because she didn't have any fights left in her on the matter and she believed it was the right thing to do for her little buddle". Miranda said rubbing her nose against her baby's making it giggle that's right I was talking about you.

At the alter momma had so much going through her head whether she should say I Do or I Don't and it didn't make it any easier when the person I believed to have fallen in love with barges in and professes his love for me and that he wanted to be with me *ahhh*  I know right!!!! mind blowing right. Miranda said responding  to her baby as they move to the floor to play with some toys. 

At that moment all momma could do was just stand there looking back at the man at the alter and the man standing in the middle of the church while everyone turned back to me anticipating my next move talking about some pressure Miranda said as she blew out some air, and if that wasn't crazy enough my water breaks all over the church's floor telling me that you were ready to see the world and might I add  that you had impeccable timing  having mommy's back already. Miranda said leaning over and kissing the top of her baby's head.

After being rushed out of the church and to the hospital the hospital where momma worked at Grey Sloan Memorial  Hospital was its name. We were the #1 Teaching hospital in Seattle and our trauma center is also ranked #1 also. Miranda said with a smirk  okay back to the story well after arriving to the hospital I was put in a wheel chair and taken to my room on the OB/GYN floor. 

*FLASH BACK*

AHHH! Miranda yelled in pain as she walked all around her hospital room with her hands on the lower part of her back "why do people have babies on purpose" Miranda pleaded to her mom who was rubbing her back. "I don't know baby but what I do know is the moment they arrive everything that you just endured slowly slips out of  your mind and you are completely wrapped up in the beautiful baby in your arms".  Miranda's mother said helping Miranda back in the bed " That sounds like a beautiful load of crap mother." Miranda said making her mother laugh once Miranda was back in the bed the door opens and its the doctor coming to check to see if it was time to push luckily for mommy it was time for me to push, but just before I began your daddy barged in the room with what it looked like a mixture of being pissed and being absolutely terrified across his face that you were coming into this world.  "Tucker Jones! its about Damn time you showed up if you had forgotten I am having your baby."  Tucker chuckled as he rushed to Miranda side and grabbed her hand as she began push and *45 minutes* later they had  welcomed a 8lbs 3oz healthy baby girl and named her Elena Camille Bailey Jones.

So memorized by her beautiful daughter Miranda had thought about what her mother had said to her and rolled her eyes at the fact that her mother was right yet again in that moment all that matter was her little buddle of joy. Failing to realize that everyone had left leaving her Tucker and their daughter in the room by themselves. "Mandy she is beautiful just like you I'm so proud of you." Tucker said while Miranda placed their daughter in the bassinet aside of the bed and he sat on the bed . " She is isn't she and thank you tucker I couldn't have done  it with out you holding my hand we make one hell of a team Tucker Jones." Miranda said turning her head to look at him before she knew it their lips were touching as she felt his arms wrap around her and pull her close. " Tucker" she quickly said pulling away from his grasp. " I Love you so so much and you are one of the most important people in my life, but I can't sit here and let you kiss me knowing that I'm no longer  in love with you and I have known this for a while now but I ignored it because I believed it was the right thing to do for our baby letting her grow up with her parents together. Now that she is here it is all clear to me now that I cant raise her to think its okay for her to settle down with someone who didn't make her happy anymore, but that she chose to settle with out of an obligation, and I know that there could of been a chance of me falling back in love with you later down the marriage, but that wasn't enough for me to get married.  But Tucker look we have a beautiful daughter and I would love nothing more for her to grow up with two parents in her life even if they didn't work out ." Miranda said looking into his eyes "What do you say can we put everything behind us and happily coexist in our daughter's life with no problems well problems that we can't solve ourselves?" Miranda said grabbing Tucker's hand and smiling at him. Tucker inhales and leans over to kiss her cheek and her forehead getting off the bed and walking toward their daughter picking her up and kissing her head.

"of course we can". Tucker said smiling up at her. 

*Few hours later* 

Miranda hears a knock on the door "come In" Miranda says in a soft voice  walking out of the bathroom to see who it was as the door opens a tall dark skinned handsome man steps through the door  closing it behind causing Miranda's heart to pick up its pace as she clears her throat and says "Ben".

" Hi Miranda I just wanted to come check on you and make sure everything went okay you and Tucker's daughter is absolutely beautiful just like her mother." Ben said staring at the sleeping baby in the bassinet bringing his gaze back to Miranda as he began to walk toward her.

Miranda's heart raced as he spoke and moved closer to her making their eyes to lock with each others. " Hi Ben and thank you" Miranda said tucking some hair behind her ear not able to contain her blushing. They stood only arms length away from each other as they pierced into each others eyes as if it was the first time they seen each other in years Miranda opens up her mouth to say something but quickly closes it when Ben began to speak. 

"Miranda Ben inhales deep I'm sorry for what I did at your wedding it was very inappropriate of me and selfish I was so concerned with my feelings that I didn't stop to think of how embarrassing it would be for you." Before Ben could continue Miranda stepped forward and placed a finger on his lips shaking her head as she stood on her tippy toes pulling him in for a soft kiss Ben quickly wrapped his arms around her pulling her in closer deepening the kiss Miranda moan's softly into his mouth as their body's are pressed together she places her arms swiftly around his neck wanting more. As the Kiss Intensified Ben gently redirects her body towards a wall backing her up against it not missing a beat of their entangled tongues in their mouths. Miranda quickly tighten her grip around Ben's neck pulling him closer as Ben hands drifted from her waist to her butt slightly grabbing  it  before lifting up her right leg a little making Miranda heart race and forget that she had just pushed an 8lb baby few hours ago. All she knew that she didn't want it to stop she didn't want it to ever stop she was in love with this man and she didn't know how it happened but she loved that did happen.

*Knock Knock* 

Came from the door bringing Miranda out of her thoughts while making her and Ben jump and pull apart from each other and turning to the door to see who is coming through the door. 

"Mandy are you in the restroom I was just  coming to hold our beautiful daughter in my arms" Tucker said noticing that she wasn't in the bed as he began to search the room his face instantly turns from joy to anger in a matter of seconds when he turns to find Miranda up against the wall with her hands on Ben's chest and Ben's arms still wrapped around her.  Tucker quickly waltz in slamming the door behind him waking Elena up from her sleep.