Chapter: 7

I'm going to start trying to update more!

Today is the day. I'm going... "home" ...

Aizawa brings me out to the car, I sit in the back, Shinsou sits next to me, Present Mic sits in the passenger side and Aizawa is driving...

They bring me a few houses down from my home and I get out

"Thank you..." I sign

"You're welcome problem child..." -Aizawa

I leave and start going to my house.... I know for a fact that they are going to be listening.

I open the door and walk in, closing the door behind me... It smells like alcohol... Blood.... And smoke.... Just like I remember. It looks cleaner though....

"Izuku!! I'm so sorry that I kicked you out of the house for the weekend but I had too! You know how my friends are..." -Inko

{Does she know that Aizawa, Present Mic and Shinsou are listening....?} I think to myself

She hugs me

I hesitantly hug back

I hear them get in the car and leave....

She stops hugging me.

"You worthless piece of shit! I planted a tracker in your phone! I can also hear everything you say to people! Did you forget that?!" -Inko

She slaps me...

"I'm sorry! It won't happen again!" I sign

She grabs me by the arm and pulls me to the kitchen...

She grabs a knife and a glass bottle...

She throws the bottle at me... I try to move out of the way but it hit my arm... I have cuts on my leg, feet, and arm now... Not that many though.... Only about 5 cuts...

She looks at me then takes a deep breath.... She puts the knife away

She slaps me again but harder

"Go to your room. And I don't want you to come out for the rest of the night." -Inko

I nod and go to my room. I close the door carefully.

I grab a knife and go to the bathroom that's connected to my room...

⚠️Self harm warning⚠️

I close the bathroom door and look at myself in the mirror... I look thin and I have bags under my eyes...

I roll up my sleeves and began to make a cut...

~a few minutes later~

I stop cutting and look at my arms... There is about 10-15 cuts on each arm...

I wash the blood off the knife and bandage my arms.

⚠️Self harm warning over⚠️

I open the door and come out of the bathroom. I hide the knife and lay down on my bed... I stare at the ceiling and imagine a better life... a life where I can talk... A life where dad didn't leave.... A life where mom loved me... A life where I didn't get bullied and didn't have to worry about the world and what other people think about me.... Where I could have a happy family... Amazing friends.... I would do anything for a life like that...

~at night, time: 12:47am.~

I get up and look at the time... I change into a black hoodie and black pants

I sneak out the window and start going to the tallest building I can find

I find it and go to the roof... This place is abandoned so I don't have to worry about security cameras or someone finding me...

I sit on the edge of the roof and start dangling my legs off the edge...

I start humming the song "Bullet by Hollywood Undead" quietly...

I stand up and look at the ground... Im really high up.... This will definitely kill me...

"Midorya?!" -???

~to be continued~

___________________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter!! Sorry it's short! Have a good day, morning or night! Bye!!!