chapter 8

Shinsou POV

Dad let me go on patrol with him tonight. There are some rules though... I can't fight villain's... and I can't leave dad's sight...

We were in the abandoned part of town. Dad says that a lot of villain's like to hide out in plain sight... But some hide in places where no one goes.... So now we're in the abandoned part of town.

We were jumping from rooftop to rooftop. Until.... I looked at the tallest building in this part of town... And I saw figure of a person standing on the edge...

"Dad! Stop!" -Shinsou

He stops

"What is it Shinsou? Do you see something?" -Aizawa

"There's someone on the edge of the rooftop over there." -Shinsou

I point to the figure and he looks over there...

"...looks like their about to jump... Come on." -Aizawa

We head over there and we finally get onto the roof of the building

I look at the person... Fluffy green hair... Their short... Wearing a black hoodie and black pants... I know who this is... I can tell because of their hair and their height.

"Midorya?!" -Shinsou

He turns around and I can see his bright green eyes that practically glow in the dark...

"Problem child! Get away from the edge!" -Aizawa

He looks at us.... And starts falling backwards off the edge...

Izuku POV

I turn around and see Shinsou and Aizawa...

What are they doing here?

"Problem child! Get away from the edge!" -Aizawa

I look at them...

{Im sorry... I can't take it anymore.} I think to myself

I take one last look at them... and I start falling backwards off the edge.... Everything goes black....

{It doesn't hurt...? Am I dead...?} I think to myself

I open my eyes slightly and let them adjust to the light...

I'm in a hospital...? At least.... I think I am...

I hear a door open and close... There's people in the room with me... Maybe about.... 5 people....? One of them smells like smoke and alcohol.... I know that smell.... It's mom...

__________________________

Sorry this chapter is so short!!! I have a lot of things to do today! Anygays.... Have a good morning, day or night!!! Bye!!!