Chapter 27: Battle Of The Owls

"How do we get past them?" Spoiler asked Nightwing and Redwing.

"We don't, we fight." Redwing responded.

"What do you mean we fight? There are like 20 trained assassins on the roof." Spoiler asked.

"This is all you kid." Nightwing told Redwing. Caleb just nodded in response before looking back at the mansion.

"Ok, Spoiler, get inside there should be like 15 members of the court gathered, stop them from leaving. Nightwing Orphan you're with me and we have the fun job." Redwing told the others.

Orphan and Nightwing just nodded at him while Spoiler asked "why can't I get the fun job."

"Weren't you the one complaining about the ninja assassins?" Nightwing asked her.

"Nevermind then, I'm good." Spoiler responded.

"Let's move." Redwing said as he started walking towards the mansion and pulling out his two swords. His appearance from the small forest near the mansion seemed to gain the attention of the Talons on the roof.

The nearest Talon realizing Caleb was there for a fight threw 3 knives at him. Caleb then knocked the knives to the ground with one of his swords as he continued to walk towards the mansion. This caused the Talon to jump down from it's position on the roof to confront Caleb as Nightwing and Orphan emerged from the trees. The Talon who jumped down ran at Caleb and tried to stab him with a sword of their own. Caleb then knocks the Talons sword to the side with one of his swords as he stabs the talon in the chest with his other sword. Caleb then proceeds to stab the Talon in the face with his first sword taking the Talon to the ground then removing both swords from the Talon and continuing his walk towards the mansion.

After seeing Caleb stab a Talon Cass yells "no kill!"

"Can't kill what's already dead." Caleb responded.

Seeing how Caleb took down a talon with ease the rest of the Talons on the roof jumped down in front of him Nightwing and Orphan cutting off their path to the Mansion. Using the fact that the Talons were busy with the others Spoiler took this opportunity to sneak into the mansion.

Back with Redwing Nightwing and Orphan they watched as some Talons pulled out knives and swords while others had talons of their own. Nightwing then pulled out his escrima sticks as Orphan grabbed the sword from the talon Redwing had stabbed. Redwing then threw the sword in his off hand landing it right in the closet Talon's face. The Talons then charged at Caleb as he slid under the leading talon's attack and slicing through their leg. Caleb then grabbed the knife of the Talon he just cut the leg off of and threw it into another Talon's face. Caleb then got up and flipped over another Talon's attack and grabbed their head to throw them into another Talon. The two Talons got back up and charged at Redwing as he side stepped one of their attacks and stabbed the Talon the other one managed to stab Caleb's arm with one of their knives. Caleb then let go of the sword he had stabbed into the Talon and pulled the knife out of his arm. Caleb then flipped over the Talon who stabbed him and stabbed them in the back with their own knife. Caleb then pulled his sword out of the Talon it was in and threw it into another Talon as another Talon threw a knife into his back. Having a knife thrown into his back caused Caleb to stagger forward a bit before turning around and charging at the Talon who threw the knife. Caleb then using the talons on his gauntlets stabbed his hand into the Talon's face and pulling them to the ground. Caleb pulled his hand out of the Talon's face and turned around to see that Nightwing and Orphan had defeated the rest of the Talons.