Motel

As it was a road trip, we decided to stop at a motel. We bought two rooms, one had two beds and the other had one. I was confused why we didn't just buy two rooms with two beds. Sapnap did buy the rooms so i didn't question it.

Sapnap paired each other's rooms and i was paired with Dream. Well i had to be paired with a boy, but why Dream?

Again didn't question it, we went to our rooms and Dream and i were arguing who gets the bed. I said he should be he kept refusing. Then we agreed that i sleep on the floor and he gets the bed. We didn't sleep at all, we spent all night playing minecraft. But in the middle of the night, my back started hurting so i went on the bed. Dream made room for me, we continued to play minecraft till 4am. We went to sleep together on the bed but kept space in between each other.

The town we were in had a community pool so we went to that. Let's just say it didn't end well, Tommy and Tubbo were splashing all over the place and i just wanted to relax. THEN Dream and Sapnap threw me in the pool, So i got out and tried my best to throw Dream in the pool but, his to big. Same thing with Sapnap, i tried but couldn't. BUT George helped and i got my revenge. After a day at the pool we washed up and went back to the motel. One more day at the motel and we were back on the road to our destination.

In the motel room it got cold, and apparently our heater broke that day. I was pissed. So for the mean time Dream and i went to the other motel roomed and we all played truth or dare over there.