Chapter 7

This story contains: blood, curse words, light smut, possessive behaviour, abuse, and mentions of sexuality (via bisexual and Homosexual) if you are offended by any of these elements please leave now.

———————————————————————
POV: 1st

The day went by pretty fast. Not the day you were hoping for, but all and all, it was a pretty good day.

You wanted to walk home with midoria today, just to catch up with each other.

But bakugo walked you home instead.

More like bakugo dragged you home.

More like bakugo picked you up bridal style and walked home.

"We're studying at my place ok?"

"..Mk".
——————————————————————-
Damn. Those things took forever.

Katsuki looked at the sleeping girl. It was another simple task. Give you a drink with some sleeping pills and wait for you to pass out.

Laying you on his bed, he first took the liberty of taking your phone and texting your father.
Disgusting excuse for a father.

He texted your so-called father saying that you were staying the night at a friend's place.

Next step: make a list.
He pulled out a notebook from way behind his closet and pulled out a notebook. Grabbing a light and a pen, he sat at his desk and started to write

People to kill:
Izuku Midoria
Mina Ashido
Shoto Todoroki
Denki kaminari
Eijiro Kirishima
Hanta Sero
Tsuyu asui
Ging l/n
Ochaco urakaka

Flipping the page, katsuki started planning every individual death, never leaving a detail out of the picture.

The details were gruesome

The illustrations where psychotic

It was the work of a mad man

But bakugo could care less. They all deserve it anyways. And besides, the only one that mattered was you.

Finishing the last sentence, he closed his notebook and tossed it back into the closet.

Looking at your body, he smiled a cold, wicked smile.

He could do anything to you.

But before he let his mind wander, he simply removed his shirt and climbed into the bed, engulfing your body in his arms.

"I love you Y/n."
—————————————————————-
You woke up with bakugos tight embrace on your body. You slowly got up and decided to walk home.

As you slipped on your shoes you heard that familiar voice.

"Get back to bed. It's 2 in the morning."

Looking back you saw katsuki, with his red eyes glaring through the dark.

"W-we have school tomorrow, and I don't wanna use the same uniform again-"

"I already have a spare of your clothes, and you have everything here."

"B-but I have to go check up on my father-"

"Your fathers and alcoholic psychopath who tried to murder you 3 times. I won't repeat myself. Get. Back. To. Bed."

"But katsuki-"

In almost a split second bakugo pushed you up to the door and locked it. His eyes now glaring into your soul as he towered over your quivering body.

"Listen here you little Bitch. You don't get to have a choice. Get to bed, or I'll fucking drag you."

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three."

You woke up in a cold sweat with bakugo next to you snoring.

That felt so real....

But katsuki wouldn't hurt me right?

Right?
———————————————————————
Word count: 545
Be sure to vote and comment!
(5 votes and I'll drop the next chapter ❤️)