The Breakup

COURTNEY POV:

I was shocked duncan kissed me. Once we were done, I went on to World history. Before I walked into class, i seen Gwen staring at me with the deadliest of eyes, I looked back at her and flipped my hair, she was quite pissed of my reaction.

GWEN POV:

"I can't believe that bitch thinks she can get way with trying to steal my bf, well i think not. I was thinking about kissing Duncan in front of her but then my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was from trent:

My baby: 

Trent: Hey gwennie, what's going on?

Gwen: nothing, i was just thinking, but i'm glad u texted

Trent: after school wanna hang-out in the school garden?

Gwen: Sure baby, i'll have that make out session with you 😉 

Trent: W-what, i, ok you got me, just see me when you ain't busy. Luv u 😘 

Gwen: cya till then

Eeee, i really love him!

Little did she know, Courtney was recording her every, single, message. She snickered quietly while sneaking back into the class.

COURTNEY POV:

I guess going to the bathroom isn't so bad all the time, cause i just caught that little, goth, snake in action. I can't wait to show dunkie my video!

DUNCAN POV:

I seen courtney come back in smiling and giggling softly, knowing her, she probably happy about that kiss, or she caught something sneaky. Anyways, I watched princess tiptoe back to her desk while her ass was bouncing, then the bell rung, the best ending of class. It was finally lunch, i sat down with geoff, malibu, heather, alejandro, courtney, and gwen. Before, I had seen Courtney showing them a video, and they were gasping, except heather, she just laughed. Then Gwen wrapped her arm over my shoulder and sat right next to me. I asked "what's so gasp-worthy that you showed them not me, princess?"

COURTNEY POV: 

My heart was aching wondering if he really did care about Gwen, but another part of me felt happy. I showed Duncan the video, boy you will not believe his reaction! First, he was all happy. Then, he seen the contact name. Next, he seen the messages. After, he read the last message he looked at Gwen with a deadly stare. Oooh! she in some trouble now! That's what she get fro taking my man.

DUNCAN POV:

My blood boiled, I stared deadly at Gwen. I smirked and whispered lightly saying "were over you worthless piece of trash, either leave or i'll spread this over the whole school." I watched her as she cried and said she didn't need me. I looked over to the gang and watched them laughing it off. I smirked and looked at Courtney, she blushed like hard as a cherry and then looked straight to the floor. I could tell she was pleased with what happened.

COURTNEY POV:

I blushed and smiled so hard that i needed to look at the floor, after I stopped, I looked straight into duncan's teal eyes, man where they the best feature of duncan!?!? Bridgette looked while the rest of the gang squealed waiting for us to kiss, dunacn stood up and grabbed my wrist, I then forced duncan's lips to mine kissing him passionately, his soft lips against mine. The grouped yelled like little kids going on a field trip.

DUNCAN POV

I intended to do the same, but i guess princess couldn't wait. We held our kiss until there was a huge group of teens snapping photos and posting us with all kinds of statements. I didn't care, all i wanted was to press back against her lips. 

Ooooh, Gwen got what she deserved! And duncney is on the road! I'm working on a new mini story that will go into this story. Udon get it huh? it don't matter. WELL, luv y'all 4 ever 😘