PRANK WAR

COURTNEY POV:

Gwen came back with trent and she winked at us. Then it was time for Bridgette to prank Geoff, since Gwen pranked Trent, we couldn't risk him telling the boys, So me, heather and bridge walked on for the next prank.

BRIDGETTE POV:

Well I ran into geoffybear and I told him there was a hailstorm coming. He freaked out and i kinda felt bad. it's just paper I thought. He ran all over the place but couldn't find anywhere to hide. Soon Geoff fell and cradled himself and telling me to sit next to him. I winked to signal them to hit us with the hail. They threw hail at us and geoff put his hands over me and told me I will be safe. I almost cried. I hugged him tighter, making him feel like i'm scared for my life. Hen it stopped, he looked up and leaned me in for a kiss. I seen the girls gag but didn't care. we walked back to gwen and trent to see them giggling while we were kissing. Time for Alejandro.

HEATHER POV:

Ok, so i found Alejandro's place of where he was staying. A miracle, literally. He agreed to come and surprise Alejandro. The plan was for him to come and call Alejandro "Al" since it was something he truly despised. He was gonna call him al for the whole day until he left the next day. I just wondered what Courtney was gonna do. I bumped into Alejandro and we walked back to Shack.

yes ik, short chapter. tmrw i'm like off this online school, so i'll have a lot of time... plus i've been busy with school, ugh! i hate covid-19.