Spin the bottle: Dirty

WARNING: SEXUAL SCENES

Duncan POV:

I stared at Courtney, scanned her to make sure she was ok. I never seen this side of her before. I was smirking at her, she smirked back. I was super impressed of how she put Gwen back to her place, it was just amazing. The group of kids left us, so did the gang. Courtney turned around twirling and then i ran up to her and kissed her, I loved he. she was my princess. A few hours passed.  We got bored so we decided to play Spin the Bottle: Dirty. Everyone said sure, while heather didn't care, bridgette was thinking, and courtney just hesitated. Malibu agreed, so did courtney. I eyed courtney, she just rolled her eyes.

Courtney POV: 

I watched him eye my body. Then Alejandro spun the pencil, it landed on Heather. Dare: Kiss each other passionately. First they hesitated, next they were full blown into it. we had to separate them. Duncan spun the pencil next, it landed on me. Dare: Twerk on Duncan. I was very hesitant. Then he smiled that devilish, sexy smirk. he then winked at me and i rolled my eyes. Geoff then said "no backing out Mocha" i was about to seriously kill him. Then i just went over to duncan. He put his arm around my waist, I twerked on him a little. Then i just moved my ass across his crotch. I then left, and smirked devilishly. I could tell he was pleased, then I kinda wanted more from him. I wanted to please him even more. After a few rounds, geoff and bridgette got a room. Heather and Alejandro was just sleeping together while cuddling. Duncan whispered in my ear "follow me" I followed him right to the room.

I also got this idea from another author. credits to them. IM SO CRIngY, WHY MUST I TORTURE YALL, I is so srry y'all.

Duncan POV:

I hid in the dark closing my eyes to grab princes. I grabbed her and kissed her abruptly. She moaned a little and bit my lip. Then i started leaving hickeys on her neck , working my way down her chest, to her breast. I took her dress off and unhooked her bra. Then i started sucking her nipples, she started whimpering bitting her lip. She flipped me over and said "let me return the favor." She unbuckled my pants and slid down my boxers. She started kitty licking the tip and I groaned. I started to thrust my hips slowly and then she shook her finger and told me not yet. she must love teasing me I thought. She then started to suck me of and i thrusted inside of her. I took my dick out of her mouth and I flipped her over and slid down her panties. I placed my tongue inside of her, wiggling inside of her. She grabbed my shoulders, gripping into my skin. She then started to say something, i stopped real quick asking her "yes princess" she started to huff a little saying "p-p-please stop t-t-t-teasing me dunkie. P-p-put it in?" I shook my head ok, agreeing to her demand. I drilled through her. Once i was going faster, she moaned louder after each thrust and then she threw her head back in pleasure. you could hear our body clap. i went faster and deeper. "Fuck, daddy!" she screamed and moaned. i told her to say my name again. she screamed and moaned "Daddy, Duncan!!!" I could feel her inner walls compress on me as i continued to hit her g-spot. She was close to reaching her climax, so was duncan. After one more thrust courtney was done. duncan took his member out and splashed courtney, then they both laid down realizing how tired they was. Duncan said "not bad" to courtney then blushed and fell into duncan's arms. The thought ran across my mind did they hear us? Surely enough probably everyone heard us.

I didn't put the word cause i'm lazy, plus i tortured y'all enough.

NO ONE POV:

The next morning, Courtney woke up and seen Duncan sleeping like a baby. She pecked him in the cheek and went to take a shower. She went downstairs seeing bridge and heather downstairs. They told court to get ready for the trip to Grace Bay..