RED Team vs Hebijo Grunts

Japan

Asuka and her friends were wandering the streets of Japan trying to find a place to have lunch. They passed a noodle stand, a hamburger place owned by a couple of Americans, and eventually decided on something.

"What about sushi?" Asked Katsuragi.

"Sushi sounds good." Hibari agreed.

"Sure, why not." Asuka said with a smile.

Suddenly, a man bumped into Hibari, knocking her to the ground.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, miss. I wasn't payin' attention to where I was goin'." The man apologized while extending a hand to Hibari.

"It's fine." Hibari replied.

She took the man's hand, and he helped her up. When the girls looked at the man, he looked like some sort of construction worker.

 When the girls looked at the man, he looked like some sort of construction worker

"Say, do you think you girls could help me out? I'm a bit lost. I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of the nearest hardware store?" The man asked in an American-Southern accent.

"Sure. There's one two blocks down from here and to the left." Ikaruga explained.

"Thank you." The man replied.

Then he walked off.

"Well, he seemed nice." Katsuragi said.

"Yeah, he did." Hibari said.

After that, the girls walked into the sushi shop and ordered their lunch.

Timeskip

After the girls were done with lunch, they paid for the food and left the shop.

"That was nice." Hibari said, satisfied with her lunch.

"So, back to Hanzō?" Asked Yagyū.

"Yeah. It's about time we went back." Asuka replied.

Just then, they girls suddenly heard loud banging noises.

"What was that?!" Exclaimed Katsuragi.

They listened to the noises closely. Eventually, Ikaruga was able to determine what the noises were.

"Are those gunshots?!" She exclaimed.

"Let's check it out!" Asuka said.

The five girls all run towards the source of the gunshots. They get louder as the girls get closer.

That is, until the five arrive at the source, a small alley. Then they stop completely.

The girls looked around cautiously, ready to move in the event that someone wanted to fight.

Suddenly, they saw a girl fly out of nowhere and slam into a dumpster. Katsuragi was about to help the girl, when Yagyū stopped her.

"Hebijo Grunts." Yagyū explained.