Senran Kagura meets Team Fortress

(A.N. I'm gonna be honest, I kind of suck at introductions.)

Hanzō Academy
Japan

The five Hanzō students lead RED team to Hanzō Academy. There, they were led into a room, which Asuka had explained was a secret room. There they were met with an old man.

"Ah, Asuka. I see you're back." He said.

"Yes, Sensei." Asuka replied.

Then the old man looked behind Asuka and saw RED team standing behind her and her friends.

"Asuka? Who are these men? You know that this place is supposed to be a secret to outsiders." The old man said, getting a little concerned.

"Yes, sir. But I promise, we have good reason for bringing them here! Where's Sensei Kiriya? We need to explain to him too." Asuka asked.

The old man sighed, but knew that Asuka wouldn't have brought these men here without a good reason.

"Alright. Wait here." The old man said.

Then he went off to fetch the person that Asuka called Kiriya.

While they waited, RED team engaged in conversation, reminiscing battles that they and BLU team have had in the past, as well as battles from the war with the machines.

While RED team was talking among themselves, Asuka and her friends were trying to figure out just who these mysterious strangers were.

"They have to be Shinobi of some kind. They were able to beat five Hebijo Grunts!" Hibari whispered.

"Plus, that French guy was able to turn himself into a Grunt. That has to be a some sort of Shinobi art." Asuka added.

"Not only that, but the two Americans were able to sneak up on two Hebijo Grunts. No normal person can sneak up on a Shinobi... right?" Katsuragi asked.

"I don't know. But maybe we'll find out eventually." Ikaruga replied.

"I wouldn't mind learning how the French one managed to shapeshift." Yagyū commented.

"It would be a useful skill to know." Asuka agreed.

Eventually, the old man came back with a man in a black suit.

"Asuka! You've returned." The man said with a smile.

"Yes, Sensei." Asuka replied.

Then the man looked at RED team.

"Your Grandfather told me that you brought these men here for a reason. May I ask what that reason is." Kiriya asked.

So, Asuka and her friends explained what happened. The sushi shop, The Hebijo Shinobi, RED team's sudden appearance, the fact that RED team was able to defeat the Evil ninja, the whole shebang.

"So you're telling me that these men successfully defeated 5 Hebijo students, and that you brought them here to protect them from future assassins?" Kiriya asked.

"Yes, Sensei." Katsuragi admitted.

"The heart of a true shinobi." The old man said with a small smile.

"Yes. But now we come to a new question." Kiriya said.

Then he turned his attention to RED Team.

"Who are you five?" He asked.

RED team all looked at each other, unsure how to reply.

"Uh... you sure you want us to answer dat?" Scout asked.