Intro

Friends this TS came in my mind when i watched old episodes of kumkum bhagya...hope you all like this...I am starting this story from episode 76...

I am starting this story from episode 76

In this story.....

Abhi accusing pragya is not her dream....

Purab went out to drop one of his friends...

Bulbul went home early as she felt heartbroken seeing purab's engagement with Aliya...

            ***********

After abhigya's dance....

*****

Pragya comes to her family. Her cousin praises her dance skills. Sarla asks why he takes her for dance every now and then when she can’t dance. Pragya says it’s just so he can teach her. She sees Abhi drinking in anger and gets worried. Daadi calls Sarla, all go there. Abhi comes to Pragya and asks she’s having fun, right? She beat him, she made him fall in front of everyone, she insulted him. Now watch what he does with her family. He takes Tanu with him to Sarla and tells her that he doesn’t love Pragya. Everyone is shocked. Abhi continues, love is too far, he can’t even see her face. He gets angry when he sees her face. He loves Tanu only. He’s tired of her, she has made his life hell. She looks innocent, but she’s very smart. Sarla tells him if this is a joke, then this is very bad. He married her. Abhi says, married? He brings Pragya there and says no one would marry her. He continues insulting Pragya, and says she has betrayed so many people. Sarala and Daadi ask Pragya to say something. Why is she quiet? Abhi interrupts and says what she will say? I will tell you the truth. She is the one who trapped Purab for money, but then left him when she got Abhi’s rishta. She doesn’t love anyone, she only loves money. Person like her doesn’t deserve to be in this house. Tanu gets happy seeing all these. Daadi tells Pragya to say something. She knows this is not true, but she wants to hear it from her. Pragya just stands there in shock. Sarla asks why is she taking all this insult? Abhi says insult? I am not insulting her. Ask her why all her rishtas got rejected. Why she didn’t get married in a simple house. More than me, she has betrayed you. You should throw her out from your house too. He asks Pragya to say something or she has nothing to say? Sarla holds pragya's hands and asks her to say something. Pragya looks at Sarla with guilt.