Birthday...

Both Mehras and Aroras came to GOD'S CHILDREN ORPHANAGE....it is abhi's idea to celebrate the birthday with the kids...

Dadi : shall we cut the cake..

Head of the orphanage, Kamala says," all are here except two, they went to the nearby clinic ,can we wait for them mam"..

Da: of course we will wait...let them come

One little girl shouts they came...

All turned to see them...

Abhi whispered in shock," pragya"

There stood pragya and  a little boy

There stood pragya and  a little boy...they both were arguing something so pragya didn't notice the guests...

That boy rushed to Kamala and said ," Kamala maa....this Pragya is a lier.... hereafter I will not talk to her"..

Pragya smiles hearing him... abhi who is already lost his mind seeing her,now lost his heart seeing her smile..

Ka: arey Krish first tell me what did she lie

Kr: she said that doctor will not put injection for kids but he put a big injection for me...

Kamala smiles and says

Ka: would you have accepted to go to hospital if she didn't lie...

Krish nods negatively...

Ka: that's why she lied.... sometimes lying is not bad if we lie for any good purpose..

Kr: oh...so that's why she lied...

Then he turns to pragya and says

Kr: sorry pragya..

Pragya smiles and says," it's okay"

Krish runs to her and hugs her....

Ka: okay okay Krish....see here everyone are waiting for you..

Krish and pragya turns to see the guests...and on seeing them pragya's smile lost from her face...

Pragya suddenly turns her face the other side..