International contract

Next day, all Mehras and Aroras are waiting for abhi's performance...this is abhi's first live concert after pragya's demise...

Then abhi came to the stage...his song melted everyone's heart...

his song melted everyone's heart

Tu Mera hai sanam..

Tu hi Mera hum dum ...

Tera sang jeena ab sathon janam...

Hearing his song all can understand the love and pain behind his song .

After his performance he came near his family ....at that time they all heard a girl's voice ," excuse me...abhi"

All are stunned hearing that voice... abhi's world freezed hearing that voice...

He looked at others face and came to know that it's not his imagination..

All turned towards that voice and shocked seeing their pragya... but in a different attire..

She came near them with a smile,but before she could open her mouth someone from behind caught her ear and twisted it

That girl winced in pain..abhi was about to stop that person but dadi holds his hand..

abhi was about to stop that person but dadi holds his hand

That person: I said you not to go alone anywhere..

That girl: I am sorry king.. please please leave my ears... please..

Then king leaves her ears...

That girl then turned to abhi and excitedly says," you know abhi...I am your big fan"

King interrupts them," have you seen him before"

That girl frowns and says," no... but now I heard his song..."

That girl turns to abhi and forwards her hand," I am Anu"

All are shocked hearing that, everyone's hope shattered hearing that ....

Abhi smiled forcefully and shooks his hand with hers..

An: your song is very beautiful...I forgot myself when I heard your song..

Ab: thank you

Then king shooks his hand with abhi's and says," I am king Singh...rapper from London"

Ab: Abhi... Abhishek Prem Mehra

Ki: Haan...heard a lot about you... it's my pleasure to work with you...

At that time Mr.Dhas came near them and said," so stars shall we sign the deal"

King and abhi nods..

When abhi is lost in his own thoughts, he heard a whisper near his ears," are you single"

Abhi turns and sees Anu looking at him mischievously..

Abhi nods negatively...

Anu sighs dramatically and says," my bad luck"

Abhi's eyes widened seeing her openly flirting with him..

King suddenly says," you started again.."

Anu chuckles and hugs king and says," just for fun baby"

Then abhi and king signed the international contract..

Then Purab invited king and Anu for dinner.. king and Anu happily accepts..

Then abhi and others left from there..

Abhi sees Anu chatting happily with one artist..his lips curved seeing her smile...

In car...

Bu: purab...did you see, she is exactly looking like pragya Di..

Pu: haan...but her behaviour is totally opposite to Di..

Ali: it was fun to speak with her, she is a chatterbox,

Da: even king is good..

Ali: I didn't like him...

All smiles..

During the whole travel,abhi was silent...he was busy with the battle between his heart and mind..

Abhi's heart: why are you coming home abhi...you should be with our pragya now

Abhi's mind: don't confuse him by saying unwanted things.. she looks like our pragya but she is not our pragya..

Hea: I can feel her

Mi: hell with your feelings.. can't you see she is different...her dress ,her hair,her attitude, everything is different from our pragya's..

Hea: don't hear him abhi...she is our pragya

Min: she is king's

Losing his patience abhi shouts," both of you keep quiet"

Purab stopped the car suddenly hearing his shout..

Da: abhi beta...what happened....

Ab: er..dadi..

Then Purab started the car and said,"if you are not comfortable then we will not talk about Anu"

Ab: purab stop the car..

Pu: why abhi

Ab: I said stop

Hearing that purab stopped the car, abhi got down of the car and said

Ab: you all go home,I will come later

Bu: where are you going jeeju

Ab: to see pragya

Saying he left from there..

All looked worried..

Pu: it will be good if abhi realises soon that Anu is not pragya Di..

Da: Haan purab... already my abhi suffered a lot..

Then all went home...

*********
To be continued....

*********

Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views...