The Idea

In a post apocalyptic world where vampires and humans are constantly at war with each other. Charlotte "Charlie" Mange is a Hematologist who is working on a way to cure vampirism and rehabilitate the blood sucking monsters of the night. She works at a hospital where she treats vampires and vampire victims, giving them a chemical substitute for blood and transfusions that should change their D.N.A to human.

Pretty much everyone human and vampire alike think that she's crazy and that her cause is hopeless and her only supporter is her bodyguard, best friend, and ex vampire hunter Vagatha "Vaggie." and their only patient so far is the blood addicted Anthony "Angel Dust" who is in the process of becoming a vampire.

Just as she's thinking of closing the hospital due to being unable to pay the expenses for bills, technology, and equipment Alastor one of the earliest, most powerful and dangerous vampire overlords in the world shows up to invest in her cause. When questioned for his reason for the investment he claims that it's because as more vampires are rising some of them are thinking of challenging his power and taking his domain so he wants to wipeout the competition. Charlie accepts his help thinking that if she can redeem him than she can redeem anyone but Vaggie is suspicious and what no one realizes is that he doesn't believe in vampire redemption and his true motives isn't to esure his dominance. It's Charlie herself.

The good doctor happens look exactly like Alastor's wife who was killed centuries ago when he was once human and believing Charlie to be her reincarnation, he sets out to seduce her and turn her into his vampire bride. Unfortunately two things stand in his way. One is Vox an equally powerful and dangerous vampire and his former best friend turned rival who seeks to break him in anyway he can. And two is his own heart when he finds himself being seduced back to humanity once he falls in love with Charlie.