Give up?

I thought for a while and then answered Nyke.

"Come and pick me," I said.

"Are you sure? What would your cousins think of me if you come here all of a sudden?" Nyke said.

"I will manage and won't let them know that you asked me to come home," I said.

I went to washroom and came back. I called Aaron.

"Aaron, I don't know what to do. I got my menstrual cycle. I think I need to go.  Please do something," I said.

Aaron looked at me.

"You proved that you are the better half of that lier, Nyke. But never forget that you are my sister Esha and the one and only heiress of the Naikas. You can leave. I will manage. Your husband needs you and I never stop you from being a loving and responsible wife," Aaron said.

Aaron gave a side hug and kissed me on  the head. I smiled and Aaron convinced everyone. Nyke came to receive me and then I left. Aaron didn't talk to Nyke though they saw each other. We went to our room and Nyke locked it immediately.

"Sleep on the bed," Nyke said.

I looked at him and immediately did as he said without any questions. I can never predict his mood.

"Strip," Nyke said dangerously.

I didn't move as I don't understand anything.

"I said strip," Nyke said again gritting.

I did as he said but felt shy to stay stripped on the bed like that. Of course, he saw me several times in that way.

He looked at my body and started examining keenly. His looks moved throughout my body making me struggle to breath and clutch the bedsheet.

"Turn back," Nyke said and then examined me thoroughly again.

"You can wear your dress," Nyke said.

I wore the night suit and tried to sleep as I am tired.

"I didn't permit you to sleep. Go and prepare the dinner. I called you for that," Nyke said.

I nodded and prepared the dinner with the tiredness. While I was stirring the curry, I felt Nyke's hands around my bare waist. He started squeezing it and kissed my back moving away the hairs.

"Continue your cooking. I didn't ask you to stop," Nyke said, and I gulped. He started torturing me with his actions. He is not inflicting any pain to me and infact I love his touch. But this sensation in me while cooking, that too outside the bedroom is killing me. We had the dinner silently and then slept in the bed.

Nyke pulled me to him caressing my bare back.

"I want you to give up on your family," Nyke said.

"What?" I said.

"I want you to cut off all the ties with your family," Nyke said.

"Or with me. Choice is all yours."

"But why all of a sudden?"

Nyke looked at me seriously and then removed my top. He came on top of me. Nyke touched my lower lip and stroked it slightly.

"I saw him today."

His reply created tremors in me. My breath became difficult and sweat formed all over my body. Without warning me, Nyke entered me.

"Aah," I gasped with that because of a sudden pain.

"Silence," Nyke said.

"I have already gave up on my career and dreams for that one mistake," I said.

Nyke caressed my hairs and touched my cheek softly.

"Do you want to get these soft cheeks swollen?"

I gulped and Nyke started thrusting in and out increasing the speed.

"Nyke, please slow down," I said.

"Look, baby, you are mine. Your body belongs to your husband. You should remember this."

"Yes, I belong only to you," I said.

Nyke kissed my lips and slowed down his pace.

"Baby, I don't want you to go out for your career because it makes you busy and stops you thinking about your husband. I want you to think only about me.

If you meet your family, then you will get the required love and happiness from them. I don't want that. You should crave for love. And then, if I show a little love for you, you will be very happy and tries to get that love from me by focusing only on me. So, give up on your family," Nyke said.

"I give up on my family," I said with tears.

Nyke wiped away my tears.

"I am doing this only to make you close to me, Rose. This creates you a chance to mend our relationship," Nyke said, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Rose, a wife belongs to her husband. Her body should be given only to her husband. And if not, and that wife goes in a wrong way, then she will no more deserves respect, love or care from her husband. She should be treated as a slut inorder to correct her, or he can leave her," Nyke said.

"This treatment makes you understand your limits and be a good wife," Nyke said, increasing his pace again.

"Until you repent, this will be continued," Nyke kissed my cheek.

I repented long back and thought of apologising Nyke but one thing stopped me. If I was wrong as he said, then what about his affair with Mehna? He is wrong too. Unless he realizes his mistake, I would never apologize him.

"Rose, apologize me as soon as possible.  Or you will face the worst. I know well how to make you feel sorry for your wrong act," Nyke said and I didn't reply.

Nyke left me and made me sleep on his chest as I love it.

"This is where you belong," Nyke said hugging me more and pointing at his heart.

"Forget about Mehna. Being my wife, you should make me feel to make love to you every night. If you don't make me feel that way, it means you are wrong somewhere."

"Not just Mehna, I can choose any girl," Nyke said.

I looked at his eyes. Those sharp eyes used to tell me many things in the past. His feelings for me, his anger at me, his sad childhood and a lot more. But now all I can see is only the pain which can't be understood by me. Am I the reason for his pain or the pain he gave to me?

"You know what. I want my Esha back. That Esha who was innocent, sweet and her happiness always revolves around me. The one who waits for months just for my one call, who cries and pleads me if I am angry with her no matter whose mistake it is, and left her family just to hold my hand."

The tears that escaped from my eyes remembered me those days where we were happy in each other's love and nothing mattered the most at those times. At that time, we had nothing, not even food thrice a day. But still we were happy. Now we have everything, but there's no happiness in our lives. Hardships made us closer and wealth separated us.