Just be alone

I was left alone all the day and as Nyke wished, I waited for his arrival as he is the only one with whom I can talk. That day he came home too angry. He pointed his finger at me and signaled at me to come to our room. I followed him immediately and closed the door.

"Nyke," I said slowly.

Nyke sat on the bed and looked at me.

I didn't understand anything.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked.

"Mehna met with an accident."

"What? How? Is she fine now?" I asked him.

Shockingly, Nyke held my neck tight and pinned me to the wall.

"See, if it's you who is behind this accident, I don't hesitate to kill you," Nyke said.

"Nyke, I don't know anything," I said but still Nyke didn't leave me and pressed my neck harder until I coughed, struggling for breath. Then, he held my hairs and looked at me. My eyes filled with tears by now.

"Pray that Mehna should be fine. If anything happens to her, you will die in my hands. I wish it's not you who planned this accident. I will inquiry the truth and then I will decide. From now, until she comes into conscious, you are locked in this room, and will be tortured by me every day."

Nyke dragged me to the bed, and fucked me harder and harder. Then, he left me in tears.

"Did you enjoy this, baby?" Nyke asked me and I nodded as I know what he would do if I say no.

Nyke locked me in the room for the entire night. In the morning,  Nyke returned and again he took his stress on my body.

After two days, he came back to the house.

"Mehna is safe and it's proved that it's just an accident but not your plan. You are safe too," Nyke said.

I didn't speak much and continued my work.

"Are you listening to me?" Nyke asked and I just nodded.

I was thinking about something which is very important and Nyke doesn't know about it. I couldn't tell him and right now, my only focus is on that one issue. His words or acts couldn't have any effect over me in this moment. My mind is too busy to find the solution and I just don't know what Nyke was talking.

I felt someone pulling my arm and I came out of my thoughts.

"Where were you thinking?" Nyke said.

"I am sick," I said.

"Is it because of me?"Nyke sounded apologetic and sad at the sametime.

"Do you have a doubt in it?" I said and he looked at me.

"I will call the doctor," Nyke said.

"Rest is enough," I said.

Nyke nodded and left from the room. I opened my laptop which was hidden from Nyke under the bed. I tried several times and yes, finally I did it. I felt damn happy and hid the laptop again.

My secret phone rang immediately.

"Hello, Esha here," I said.

"Congratulations, Ms Esha. You have done it successfully again. We are grateful to you."

"No. Please don't say that. I am glad that I helped you. And it's my duty. However it's a very small thing infront of what you are doing for us," I said.

I ended up the call and continued my daily chores. I heard the door knock sound and opened the door. Nyke returned home at inappropriate time but the thing that shocked me more is he came with Mehna.

"Bring the luggage inside," Nyke said to the driver and came inside.

I went to the kitchen and brought coffee for Nyke and juice for Mehna.

"Thank you," Mehna said, looking at me.

"Where is Nyke?" I said.

"He might be in your room, Esha," Mehna said.

I went to my room and saw Nyke talking on a call seriously. I kept the coffee on the table and thought to go.

"Rose, wait a minute," Nyke said, and disconnected the call.

"Mehna is..."

"Mehna is unwell and she will stay here until she recovers perfectly. I will take care of her, Nyke," I said.

"I didn't expect this from you. I thought you would be angry and.."

"Nyke, it's our home and I respect your decisions and guests until they create issues for me," I said.

Nyke suddenly pulled me on to his lap and hugged me from the back.

"Even if she creates issue, I want you to respect her," Nyke said, kissing on my cheek.

I clenched but controlled my triggered anger.

"Of course, I know that she is a special guest for you," I said.

"It's good that you remembered that," Nyke said, kissing me on the neck.

His phone rang and he was surprised looking at his mobile.

"Aaron," Nyke said.

I looked at him.

"Aaron is calling me," Nyke said.

"Hello, Aaron," Nyke said, receiving the call.

"Ok, talk to your sister," Nyke said and gave the call to me.

"Hello, Aaron," I said.

"Why is your mobile number unavailable? What happened to you? Are you fine?" Aaron started his questions.

I looked at Nyke and he went out from the room.

"Aaron, cool down. I am fine. Don't worry," I said to calm him down.

"Then why did you switch off your mobile?"

"I gave my mobile for repair. I will get it soon," I said.

"Can't your husband buy a new mobile for you immediately?" Aaron said.

"It's not like that, Aaron."

"Ok, take care. I have some work. Bye," Aaron said and disconnected the call.

I gave the mobile to Nyke and became busy in cooking. Nyke called me as I got a courier. I was surprised and opened the courier. It's a iPhone presented by Aaron to me. Having no option, Nyke handed over the sim to me and indirectly permitted me to use the mobile. Because he doesn't want Aaron to know the truth at any cost as he wants to regain Aaron's friendship.

I talked to my cousins and in the night, after helping Mehna to have her dinner, we had our dinner. I came to our room, and before I speak, Nyke slapped me. I fell onto the ground and didn't understand the reason for his anger.