1.

Thalia panted as the final hellhound disappeared in a cloud of golden dust, it was getting harder and harder to take out these monsters, It started three months ago when the hunters decided to make their camps closer to cities or towns, why? Because they were done hunting for food, there could be times when they wouldn't get a good deer for days and they'd still have to split it evenly between a couple dozen girls.

So, they decided to use a bit of mist and would make a stop at a convenience store to get a weeks worth of supplies, but of course, as with all convenience stores, most of the food wasn't the healthiest, pizzas, burgers, hotdogs, chocolate, the list goes on and on, so, the hunters started to inevitably gain some weight, except Artemis of course, she was a goddess who didn't actually need food to survive, but she did enjoy watching her chubby, jiggling girls fight, sure they were getting slower, but Artemis liked them better that way.

Thalia was the largest of the group, which was ironic, given the fact that she was the lieutenant, and oversaw most of the things that Artemis didn't bother with. So now you're all caught up, how about we watch an average day with the hunters?

Thalia's alarm rang early on a Sunday morning, well, not early with the amount of weight they were gaining, they found it harder to wake up at 6:00 am like they used to, so the settled for 10:00 am, after a large struggle to fit into her hunter's uniform she left her tent to eat. After sitting down and listening to her chair creak under her weight, she tucked into her hearty helping of bacon and pancakes doused in maple syrup. Thalia finished her pancakes in record time before going to pack up her tent.

On her way back to her tent she encountered Artemis, "Lady Artemis" Artemis nodded at her large lieutenant, "Thalia, walk with me" "What can I-*belch*- what can I help you with, Milady" "I am sensing a small horde of monsters en route to the next campsite, I just wanted to give you this warning" "Of course, Milady, We'll be careful"

Thalia groaned as she lent down to pick up her tent, 'We encounter monsters all the time, without warning, why would Artemis be worries about a 'small horde', meh, it's probably nothing, I'm sure we'll be fine'.