Chapter 2

Naomi's pov 

It was finally friday and Hanna and I were getting ready to leave for the concert.

Hanna's pov 

OMG IM SO EXCITED I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW. So many thoughts running through my head right now. I have my 5sos t-shirt on my 5sos shoes on ( idont know if they actully make those) i grab my ticket and backstage pass and wait for Naomi at the door.

 Ashton's pov 

I was so excited for tonight it was my first time playing in Scottland and I couldnt stop smiling. 

Luke pov

I was hoping i would meet a girl at the concert. I was excited to play in Scottland and so was Aston he wouldnt stop talking about it he said he always wanted to go there. 

Michael pov

I checked the mirror to make sure my hair was good. i groaned i needed a new color for my hair. the Pink was starting to fade. I walked out of the dressing room and ran up to the stage for sound check and grabbed my lucky gutar pic on my way out.

Calum pov

I was on my phone scrolling through twitter reading some tweets about seeing us in Scottland  and a couple of i love yous. I even followed a few fans and heard Micael shout "CALUM COME ON SOUND CHECK!" I locked my phone and got ready for sound check.

Naomi pov 

We were going through the doord to find our seats. we were in the front row. I squealed loudly catching a few looks from other fans. i didnt care WE WERE FRONT ROW! Once we were settled we posted a few pictures on twitter making funny faces and posting tweets about our excitement. i shut my phone off once i hear the crowd roar. Let the show begin.

Luke pov

"Welcome Scottland! We have a few songs for you today. Our first song is called She looks so Perfect!!"

Hey-ey HEy-ey HEy-ey HEy-ey 

Hey-ey HEy-ey Hey-ey Hey-ey 

simmer down simmer down 

they say were to young to amount to anything else 

 but look around we work to damn hard for this

just to give it up now

but if you dont swim youll drown 

 but dont move honey

She looks so perfect standing there in my American Aparell underwear 

and i know now that im so down 

ypur lipstick stain is a work of art 

i got your name tattooed in an arrow heart

and i know kno that im so down

He-ey He-ey He-ey He-ey

As i scan the crowd a young girl catches my eye. She looks about my age. She looks asian and is sining along to the song. She really does look so perfect standing there. I send her a wink and finish the song.

Hanna pov

OMG OMG OMG did you see that!?!?!?! Luke Hemmimgs THE Luke Hemmings sent me a wink. I think it was me. He finishes the other songs and Naomi and I walk around to the gaurds backstage.

Ashton pov (before shows over) I looked over at a poster that says 'Ashton I Love You' and look at the girl holding it. She was gorgeous . She had red hair brown eyes and looked about 18.

Naomi pov 

Hanna and i show the gaurds our passes and we go towards the dressing room. "Omg im so nervous" i say to Hanna "Ya i know i think Luke winked at me? did he wink at me ? am i going mental?" "Shhh Hanna youll embaress your self if you dont shut the fudgr cake up!" I knock on the door and heard a "Come in!" we walked in and saw 4 aussies sitting on there phones or eating. Hanna just sat there with a big grin not saying anything so i decided to speak up. "Um HI im Naomi and this is my little Asian Hanna." "well hello im Luke and that is Ashton, Michael, And Calum who looks Asian but realy isnt" Luke said and smiled and Hanna that sat there like a freak.

Hanna pov

Am i dreaming? or Am i in heaven? "Hanna, Hanna HANNNA" NAomi screamed in my face. "What ?" "your just sittiing there staring at Luke" I blushed. "Sorry." " Well Im Luke and that the rest of them, come sit" Luke patted a seat next to him. I sat there not second guessing it. "Oi! Hanna I was gonna sit there. you dont even like Luke."  I looked at her like she was crazy and said "Are you going mental? Werent you there when we were watching the EllenShow and Luke said he was single and i screamed'I HAVE A CHANCE'" Naomi was full on laughing. and reization hits me I said that with luke and the reat of the band out loud.

Luke pov

Hanna was more stunning in person. She was shy I could tell but she was so happy i could see it in her eyes. She looked at Naomi when said HAnna didnt even like me. I frowned a bit but then i heard Hanna say ""Are you going mental? Werent you there wen we were watching the EllenShow and Luke said he was single and i screamed'I HAVE A CHANCE!'" My face beamed and I started laughing so hard Hanna was blushing like a tomato.

Ashton pov

I couldnt help but smile at Naomi's laugh. I felt Calum nudge me and whisper "you fancy Naomi. dont you?" he said. I blushed and noddded. He then says " Naomi! come here a seconed Group gather round we are going to have a nice game of Truth or Dare." My head shoots up and i look at him and he just smiles. 

Calum pov 

this should be fun.