Answers Pt. 2

Ok, so, 2 people asked some querys! *Snif*

Anyways, let's get on with it!

From SHE_DO_BE_SKETCHING: Hmm, who's your favorite OC?

A: Ah jeez......well, it can't be Ava since they're me and I hate myself (No offense Forestflare-), but I think it's Fir.

From L0rixxx:(they have 3 questions)

1. On the underground fam, this your fav?

A: Well, I don't really know what you mean by that, but I love all my OCs equally!(platonically) 

2. For Glitchy Underground, how chaotic is it having multiple foxes with some type of power?

Glitchy: Well, if it was just my younger siblings and Winter fighting each other by using their terrain power and special move, then it isn't that bad, but it's when Rave and Nebula fight each other for some random reason that you should hide somewhere, especially if they just had an arguement. Here, I'll show you this video clip!

"Well guys, sh¡t is about to go down!" Glitchy said to the camera that he was holding, before he switched the camera's view so that it could see Rave and Nebula facing each other with anger evident on their faces. Then, the two older foxes slammed one of their front paws down in front of them and made an impression in the soft earth, and red lines spread away from Rave's paw as black lines went away from Nebula's paw as well.

Then, Rave's eyes were replaced with red, glowing ones while Nebula's turned pitch black, and they looked up at the sky as a red and black beam shot up into the air and lifted the patch of ground a little was into the air, as Rave's side was transformed to a split, rocky terrain with lava filling the cracks as a red border went around his side of the circle, while Nebula's side completely dissapeared, making Rave's side tumble away and spread out in the air bubble since there was nothing supporting Rave's side anymore.

Then, the battle started. Rave went first, expertly dodging from side to side until he got right up in Nebula's face and upper-cut the older in the chin using one of his paws, just to be harshly thrown back to his side of the bubble and get shot at with black orbs of dark matter.

Rave dodged most of them, but got hit by the last one, and Nebula wasted no time zigging up behind Rave and kicking him down to the invisible ground of the bubble. But then, Rave stood up while his legs shook slightly, and turned to Nebula with the same red, glowing eyes, escept the shade was darker, and seemingly teleported out of sight.

Nebula looked around frantically just to get kicked in the back by a seemingly invisible force, and then get upper-cutted in the  gut and slammed against the roof of the bubble.

But before Rave could finish off his older brother, Nebula snapped his eyes open and looked at Rave with a panicked look in his eyes, and immediately covered his right paw with black energy and punched Rave back, before they both fell unconscious out of magic depletion and the lava, floating rocks, and the bubbe dissapeared, making the two start falling to the ground before Shozo and Winter seemingly ran out of nowhere and caught their brothrs, before they turned to Glitchy and beckoned him over, and the camera immediately cut out.

"But don't worry! Now, Rave and Nebula are getting better at controlling their powers, and so everything's been fine so far!" Glitchy finished.

3. Underground fam [except Mei], how is it having more males than females?

Swifty: Well, to be honest, I think Mei seems a little bit left out that she doesn't have some sort of sister to play or talk with, but I think that Shadowfoot has been filling in the role of an older sister for Mei and us whenever she comes to visit us from her world!

And that's all! Thanks for asking questions guys!