Chapter 4

My eyes shoot open and i fall off the couch with a gasp.

Hajime's POV
I hear jy-15... gasp and then a thud, i get up to see if he's alright "15?" I look over the couch to see 15 on the floor clutching his chest "15 are you alright?" He looks down as he speaks "f-f-fine" 'he's stuttering...' I sigh and walk around the couch crouching infront of 15 "15, look at me" He adubly swallows and slowly meets my eyes. "what happened" I ask trying to soften my gaze most likly failing. He starts slightly shaking 'fuck, what do i do?...'

I pull 15 close to me and hug him one hand wrapping around his waist and the other was rubbing circles in the center of his back. I feel him let small whimpers out as he wraps himself around me. "shhhh" I try and calm him. The door to the guard room opens and i hear seitarou ask "s-supervisor? what are you doing?" 15 shifts to look up at seitarou. "huh! what happened to jyugo" His tone of voice shifting from confusion to worry. "can you take my dinner shift" I ask looking sideways at seitarou. "yes of course"

After i hear the door close, i pick 15 up keeping him close to my body and sit on the couch with him on my lap. He slightly pulls away and i let him go. He wipes his eyes and looks at me, then burries his head into my chest. I look down at him and realise the postion we are in, dirty thoughts slowly flow into my mind once again. I lightly blush as a heat builds in my groins. On instint my hands slide to the hips of the boy in my lap. This seem to get 15's attention.

Nobody's POV
Number 15 slightly pushes away, getting a small groan from hajime. "i should go back to my cell..." Jyugo speaks as he gets off hajimes lap. Hajime nods hesitantly and gets up. He them leads 15 back to his cell pushing him in more gently then usual.

Hajime's POV
I walk back to the office and sit at my office. I look down at the boner i was hiding and groan. 'i have to deal with this' I go into the guard bathroom and lock it behind me. I slide my belt off and unzip my pants. Then quickly get down to buisness.

Jyugo's POV
I sigh and lay down in my cell for about an hour when my thoughts drift back to my sister 'its my fault, if i was there with her she would've been ok.... its all my fault, i killed her' I'm brought out off my thoughts when uno shakes me "jyugo? jyugo? are you ok? why are you crying" 'crying?' I wipe my eyes and sure enough i was crying. "i'm fine" i say as i swat his hands away. He backs off and sighs.

I get up and unlock the cell. I make sure to close it when i leave and start slowly walking throught the halls. After maybe 2 minutes alarms ring through the halls. I slightly flinch at the first sirens but calm down quickly and keep walking. When i see someone stand in the hall ahead of me.

They aren't in a guard uniform so they must be a prisoner... right? As i slowly make my way to the figure i start to see there features clearer, they have long black hair and seem to be rather short though there musclse are definded. They take a sharp look around as if they were paranoid, when they turn to face me.

I stop dead in my tracks as i stare at the person before me... 'impossible...' They run up to me and tackle me to the ground yelling "                 "               

CLIFFHANGER LOL