Chapter 44

You guys are killing me with the ghost reading. 😢😥😭

Ghost readers are those who don't comment or vote on the book.

Statistics of the book shows that to every one non-ghost reader, there are 250 ghost readers. 😭😭😭😭

....

William looked at Valdo, and I's entwined fingers and rolled his eyes. "A man with your wealth could have any women, but you choose this slut."

Valdo's grip on my hands tightened as he tensed up. He looked at William with fury in his eyes, but he remained silent. This isn't the place to start an argument.

"You know she's a gold-digger right." Wiliam looked at me with a scowl on his face, "That's the only reason she dated me. She got to sit beside me every day at school. She went on dating me without lifting her purse. Trust me; she wouldn't have looked at you if you weren't loaded.

If I could slap him one more time, I would.

William chuckled, "She wasn't even good in bed." I rolled my free hand in a fist.

If I wasn't good in bed why the hell did you keep coming back with your tiny penis!

William frowned at Valdo, "What do you see in her? Like really? She's not that pretty. Her face is too plain; her eyes colour doesn't stand out. Nothing about her screams beautiful."

Okay, so my face is plain, and my eyes don't stand out, but that does not mean I'm not pretty.

"She sleeps around just like her mother. Why do you think she doesn't know who her father is?"

I didn't know my father because he was an asshole just like you!

As soon as I became pregnant, I was no longer the girl you wanted. I became a slut and a whore. It was the same thing with my mother and the same thing with Hannah.

Men have been abandoning their children for centuries; it wouldn't stop now.

If only William could have been like those men.

But no, he couldn't just leave me to live my life in peace.

"Jakobia!" he laughed, "What kind of name is that?" He looked and Valdo, "Your's isn't even much better. I guess you guys do belong together."

I rolled my eyes; at least I didn't have two last names as my name.

"Do you think I'm a fool?" William said, staring me, "If Mr Billionaire is her father, then why doesn't she have his name? Why is her name Taylor? As soon as I get the results, the filing for custody will continue, and when I get full custody of her, I'm going to have her name changed to something better than that foolish name. You will never see her again." he looked down at Jamaica. "Enjoy that baby face, because it's the only face you'll ever know of her."

My heart was racing. If this plan didn't work, I'd lose my daughter to a coldhearted bastard.

Valdo noticed the fear and turned to me, "He's just trying to push your buttons. Ignore him." he whispered loudly for only me to hear.

I nodded my head and swallowed. If this didn't work, then we had no other option but return to the original plan.

"Oh, isn't that sweet? But he can't save you this time." his evil laugh brought chills through me.

I hated every cell in his body. He ruined Mr Munro's face, and I know he wouldn't hesitate to destroy mine too.

A petit brunette nurse walked up to us, "The doctor is ready to begin. Follow me."