Chapter 2- here after

"Sir kain fuery reporting" fuery shouted firmly from across the tent, acompanied with a salute that was all in vain. Only a few of Mustangs allies had been informed of his recent injuries. This introduction was followed by 'secound Lieutenant Mira Ross' though unofficial till her name had been cleared for good.

"Good I need your assistance" Mustang replied getting up to look around the room. He plucked a letter from his lower pocket, along with his state certified pocket watch"theres an address with a check inside, Fuery. I need to deliver this to a Madamn Christmas after you remove the money from my account with a message. This is to compensate for your bar-" he stoped to clear his throat, embrassing for the information he was about to share "i've gone blind" his voice was shaky. It was hard for him to admit everytime but it was not like he could advoid it.

"Is, is that a code Sir?" Fuery quetioned before looking directly into his commanding officers eyes. "Wait, have you?!" He followed his question up with.

"Yes" he responded in simple terms.

Mira Ross pounced forward "But Sir, that makes no sense" she shouted trying to reason with something so unsensical.

The colonel turned to where Ross' voice had come from, attempting to look to her in the eyes. "I'll need your help to guide to the Military hospital"

She paused "Of course Sir" walking toward the man to at as his eyes for the time being.