1.smokes

Azrael pov
"I said give 'em baaaaack" I whined "nooooo" tony teased "bro she gets really pissed after a while" my annoying brother smirked. "Listen Azz, you need to quit smoking" tony sighed " im doing this for your own good" with that he threw your pack of smokes of the balcony.
I pouted and slumped onto the couch "NAT" I yelled.
.........
"WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL" she burst into the living room. Strange looked up from his book, spidey boi made a weird face 😕, tony sunk into the corner, banner left and arrow whinced. "Tony threw away my smokes" I sniffed. "BRO she gets really pissed without them" nat said to tony .  "Thats what I said" strange chuckled  "okay im sorry sheesh ill buy more" tony said "fuck yes you are" I replied  " language" cap piped up "its English" I muttered.

Meanwhile with thor and loki
Loki pov

"Let me rephrase that..do you think its a good idea to bring ME back to earth"
I said to my doofis of a brother "of course...I have a feeling everything is going to be just fine" he remarked       " I dont know"i muttered doubtfully "I mean evryone hates me"

"Well we all have a few haters now and then" he said "oh yeah who hates you thor" "I dont know but Lady Azrael is mean to me " he muttered     " cant wait to meet her"  I chuckled.

Back on earth
Azrael pov
"No your older than me by 3 minutes" I argued "4 minutes" brother said        " what ever stranger danger" I sighed

"message from thor... I am returning to earth now with loki..message ended" boomed jarvis "thanks jarvis" tony said "well we better get ready" he sighed.

Okay thats life so far by the way your powers are controlling fire and you can talk to animals AND you are a shapeshifter....dun dun dun