Part 1: Aww!!

This is my first story so sorry if its bad I will continue it later.

   Some people don't understand you but you 4 friends did.
   Did I mention your friends were turtles??
   they were surely not pets but MUTANTS!!

   "HI!!!!" you screamed at the empty lair. Suddenly a head popped out of the dojo. "Oh hi y/n we thought you weren't going to come till later" said Leonardo now his whole body outside of the dojo with his brothers following. "Y/N!!!!" Mikey said running to hug you. You blushed at the gesture. yet you hugged him back, now his cheeks dusting a light rose color. while the others groaned.

   When you heard this you went to give each a hug leaving them blushing madly. "AWW!! Snap!" you thought taking a mental picture of them. Raph turned away shrugged and walked away still blushing. he was obviously trying to keep up his bad boy image. While in the other hand Donnie blushed even redder if possible and said "Um so anyways Ill be in my lab" and with that he took off. But Leo kept  his beautiful blue eyes locked on your e/c ones until he had to blink. then turned to the tv and started watching the news.

A/N: Sorry its short, my other parts will also be short but, i hope you enjoy.