I'm Ready

RD pov

"Are you ready?" AJ asked me looking at me.

We were outside Rarity house and we were about to tell her that AJ and I were a thing.

I nodded at AJ smiling but I noticed AJ frowning at me.

'C' mon Dash, I know this isn't you, there's something wrong" she said looking deep into my eyes.

"I don't want to tell Rarity, you know how she'll act," I said folding my arms and looking down.

"She'll understand, and she's our friend," AJ said smiling at me.

"Fine," I said smiling a little.

"Ah knew ya give in" She chuckled while I playfully rolled my eyes.

AJ knocked on the door of the house, while we waiting for her to answer.

"Maybe she's not here, let's-" But got interrupted by the door opening and Rarity beaming at us ushering us inside.

We headed to the living room and sat down. Rarity sat on her armchair and AJ and I sat together on the sofa.

"So what brings you two here," She said eyeing us both.

AJ looked at me and I looked at her and nodded.

"Dash and I started dating," AJ said holding my hand and started smiling at me.

We waiting for her reaction, we didn't know how she was going to react. At first, her reaction was unreadable then she had a huge grin on her face and started squealing.

"Are you ok, Rarity?" I asked Rarity who had been squealing non-stop for a few minutes.

"I'm so happy for you both, I knew you both would get together" She calmed down a bit but had excitement in her eyes.

"But how" I looked at her suspiciously.

"I've seen the way AJ looks at you, and I knew she liked you," She said looking at AJ who was blushing.

"it's true, Dash" She looked me in the eyes and I knew she was being genuine.

"So, did you two perhaps need anything else" Rarity hinted.

"Actually, yes we do, we're goin to the dance-" She said but I covered her mouth.

"But, I don't want the others to know we're together yet and I'm not wearing a dress" I warned Rarity.

"Yes, Yes, of course," She giggled.

"You better not' I glared at her.

"Dash, just trust her, she knows what she's doing" moving my hand so she could talk.

"Ugh, fine, but you better not tell the others, especially Pinkie, you know what she's like" I rolled my eyes.

"Of course, I won't" She smiled and grabbed some notebook.

"So what are you both going to wear" She put on her glasses and sat down at her desk with some paper and a pen.

"Ah have a dress, but nothin too fancy," AJ said while Rarity took notes as AJ described the dress she wanted.

I looked around the room, everything was neat and organised, but then suddenly my stomach started making noises.

I looked at AJ and Rarity who were deep in conversation and breathed a sigh of relief. They didn't hear it which was good as I know if AJ found out she would defo question me.

"Dash, are you ok" I heard a voice.

"Huh," I said out loud getting pulled out of my thoughts and looked around to see AJ and Rarity both looking at me with concerned looks.

"So what about you, Dash," Rarity asked me while I looked at her puzzled.

"She wants ta know what ya want ta wear to the dance" AJ came over to me and put an arm around me.

I thought to myself and then remembered what they were talking about.

'Oh yeah, I'll have a tux' I said grinning even though they gave me suspicious looks.

"Dash" AJ said in a serious tone and I realised she caught on.

"Anyway, Guys I better be going, I had a great time. See you at school" I said in a frantic tone and dashed out of her house.....

ℍ𝕖𝕪 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤,
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕚 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.

𝕚 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘..

ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖.

𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪'𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕚 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤

𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕤 𝕚 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕨.

𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖, 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕨𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟.

-𝔸𝕨𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕨𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝1