¶EIGHT: ALONE¶

Thanks for the 100 plus reads guys. I really appreciate. And sorry for the delay. Haven't been good.

EIGHT: ALONE

There was so much silence and pain. I felt dead but yet alive. It was still hard for me to believe that Nene was dead. My Nene was gone.

She was gone.....

My father never cared about what happened to her. The woman who had accused Nene kept apologizing to me. I had made up my mind to never forgive her. I was sure Nene would haunt her. As far as I knew Nene to be stubborn when she was alive, she would definitely be stubborn even at death.

I was all alone now. I couldn't even concentrate anymore. I could see Nene smiling at me every time. She would touch my cheek and then disappear. She was trying to comfort me but it wasn't really working.

Father thought I was mad. I had started calling out Nene's name when I was asleep. I talked to no one in particular and always longed to see Nene. I always saw Nene in my dreams.

Azuka of course made things worse. She made me work harder than I ever did. She made my life harder than it already was. I missed Nene so so much. My life was in shambles. I wished I could just die.

Maybe things would be better and easier if I just died. Life wasn't easy anymore.

Life was tiring for me....

_____________________
Vote and comment guys.....