* e i g h t *

"Why would you ever kiss me?I'm not even half as prettyYou gave her your sweaterIt's just polyester"

I'm not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester"

- - - - - - - - - - - ⤴️

"Are you sure about this?"

"Jungkook, it's for the best"

Jimin had just finished packing his last bag, today was the day he was going back to Busan.

He had everything ready, all his bags were packed, he had money, his train ticket, and his parents address.

"I'm going to miss you" Jungkook could feel a small tear wanting to come out. Jimin simply gave the younger a warm smile.

"I'll come back one day" Jimin replied ruffling the younger's hair.

"What time are you leaving?" Jungkook asked.

"Around 9 pm, the train leaves at 10 pm" Jimin replied. Jungkook simply nodded and continued to talk with Jimin until it was then finally time for the younger to leave for school.

As Jungkook arrived to the school's gate he was surprised to see Yoongi standing right near them, he thought Jimin had told him he was leaving.

"Jungkook? Where's Jimin?" Yoongi asked curiously. It wasn't like Jungkook to come to school without Jimin.

"I-uh Jimin?" Jungkook stumbled with his words, if Jimin hadn't told Yoongi would he get into trouble for telling him? He didn't know what to say so he simply took off and ran inside the school leaving the older in confusion.

Just as Yoongi was about to go after the younger, his girlfriend came and stopped him.

"Where are you going babe?" Heather asked standing on her tiptoes.

Yoongi felt like he was suffocating for some reason. He couldn't point to it exactly but, he was feeling trapped. His instinct was telling him that something was wrong.

"Come on babe let's get to class" Heather said pulling the older by the wrist.

The whole school day Yoongi wasn't able to focus. No matter what there was nothing that could distract him by the weird sensation he was feeling inside. Something was off.

He even tried to look for Jungkook the whole day but, it was as if he had completely disappeared for he couldn't even find him and no one seemed to know where he was either.

At the end of the day, he was still not okay. It was around 8 at night when he left school. He had stayed behind finishing some homework and a project.