William x Mrs. Afton

. . .

I do NOT ship this. I know you're gonna say something like: "bUt tHeIr mArRiEd!!!"

But they can also be divorced! I think there is a higher chance of them being divorced over anything honestly. I mean what if the reason Michael bullied CC was because he had to watch over his little brother since their parents were divorced. The pressure got to him and he ended up bullying CC.

I rate this ship: 0/10

Honestly in my AU their relationship would be pretty toxic.

Also can people stop calling her Clara all the time??? The name isn't canon and most likely never will be because it's from the TV show in SL. Mrs. Afton has no canon name an will likely not.
Also can someone PLEASE explain to me why she's usually a perfect mother and wife??? Because if she really was like that none of the shit that happened in the series would have happened! I honestly think she's dead or her and William are divorced and she doesn't want to see the Afton's again.

Mainly because she hasn't been mentioned at all in the series at all Mrs. Afton is not important to the story. She could have a happy life away from all the animatronics and doesn't have to suffer from William's wrong doings or be dead and happy in the afterlife.

Also the Mrs. Afton being ballora theory? Overrated with no to very little prooof. :)

I also read some where that in the books William is obssesed with Henry. I don't know if it's true or not but it's true in my AU but if it's a good obssesion or a bad obssesion I don't know lol.