Read if you've read my Mennard/Enichael Parts

I'm sorry if any of this doesn't make sense. I tried my best in explaining my thoughts which I'm not the best at doing.

Ok, so I realized that in those previous parts I sound kind of, toxic. I'm sorry about that and didn't mean to come off toxic at all.

It's just, from my experience when people hate on the ship they instantly go to the argument Ennard IS Elizabeth and Elizabeth IS Ennard. Like they're the exact same person/thing. It angers me.

I'm not as obsessed with it as I used to be. But something that still annoys me is that people use that excuse to hate on Mennard/Enichael and then go onto ship Enaby. The thing is they don't just ship the animatronic (which technically if we are speaking canon wise don't exist at the same time) they ship Elizabeth with Ennard. They sometimes also give it a soul just to justify the ship.

Once people who ship Enichael comment something about Enaby they're instantly hated for shipping Enichael even if it has nothing to do with the ship. People will hate on Enichael and go onto ship Enaby which uses the same rules but not many people complain about it, just toxic shippers.

Once people see toxic shippers they start to hate the ship even though not everyone is like that. I don't understand why toxic shippers are a thing and can't just leave people alone for not shipping a ship they like but let's not forget people can make accounts just to make people think a certain group of people is obscured.

Also, canonically speaking, shipping any characters in FNaF is obscured and shouldn't be a thing but that doesn't stop people. I encourage people to try and reach out to others and make them understand why certain ships aren't good but if they don't listen and start to become toxic I recommend just reporting them. Sometimes people can't stop doing something because it's just how their brain works, like for me, Enichael was one of the first ships I came across in the FNaF community, this was before I knew Elizabeth technically possessed a bit of Ennard and that Ennard is a combination of the Funtime Animatronics which are powered off of agony of children they killed, but I, despite trying to convince myself to not, can't stop shipping it.

Also, sorry if your comments have been reported for any reason. Some people can't tell the difference between toxic and nontoxic people. I also sometimes accidently report messages before I finish reading the whole thing because I can't keep my attention on something for long at times and long messages get confusing after a bit for myself.