For Real!?

A/N: Okay, last one before I go back to working on "An Insecure Violet". Seriously though, these are a breath of fresh air. Maybe I'll do a sequel to this where it's revealed to everyone else. I dunno. Now I gotta find time to write the USJ to "An Insecure Violet".

"Ho...ly...shit."

Ryuji Sakamoto had been having a great day. He and the rest of the Phantom Thieves were able to make great progress through Okumura's palace last night.

Then, when he had woken up the next morning he found his mother had gone to the store and gotten all of his favorite snack foods. Finally, thanks to all of the group study sessions with his friends, he got a B on his history test. Today was a great day.

...Until he saw Ms. Kawakami making out with Ren.

The former was being pushed up against the chalkboard as Ren sucked and bit his way down her neck towards her chest. They were so engrossed in what they were doing they didn't even hear Ryuji open the door.

The faux blonde slowly closed the door. He stood wide-eyed, slack jawed, staring at the door. What was he supposed to do with this information?

...He did see it correctly, right?

Ryuji cracked the door open just an inch and peeked inside. Lo and behold, they were still sucking face with Kawakami's hand slipping under Ren's shirt.

Quickly closing the door, Ryuji backed away with his head in his hands.

What should he do?

Ren, his best friend, leader, was FUCKING Kawakami!

Well, not literally...at least not at the moment. But it looked like they were getting there.

Should he say something? Should he ask Ren about it?

Should the other thieves know?

If Ren got caught, then he would get into serious trouble. And he already had his probation to worry about.

How did this even happen? Kawakami was like 24 or something like that, right? Is this seriously what Ren meant when he said he liked older girls?

He thought Ren meant like 1 or 2 years older, not a literal adult woman!

And his teacher!

SADAYO KAWAKAMI!

Wait...when he took Ren to go fishing and Kawakami was there...he emphasized the word "Master"...and then Kawakami blushed and glared at him...

Ryuji cringed, his entire body clenching up. 'Was that some sort of fucking kink thing?! For real?! Ugh, no!' He took a deep breath, running a hand through his hair. 'Okay, get it together.'

The teen looked around, remembering the windows that had a view directly into the classroom. 'The last thing any of us need is for them to get caught.' Ryuji sighed, raising his hand to the door and knocking loudly. "Ms. Kawakami?! Ya in there!?"

In the classroom room Sadayo gasped, quickly pushing Ren away. Both of their hearts began to pound in their chests once they realized who the voice belonged to. Ren rolled over the desk, assuming his regular position of hands in pockets.

Sadayo quickly fixed her hair and smoothed out her shirt. "C-Come in!"

Ryuji opened the door, walking into the class. "Hey, I was-Oh! Nevermind, I was actually just looking for this guy. I was hoping you'd seen him."

"Y-Yes, I was just talking to Amamiya-kun about his latest test scores."

"Ah, cool. I'll just wait outside for ya, dude."