☆His Friends☆

I'll probably always add a song at the top. You don't have to listen to it.
This fanfic will be out of the view of the view of Y/n most of the time. I'm sorry if every chapter is a little short. Just so you know, thoughts will be like 'this'.

________________________________

I woke up to the sound of music, coming from the living room. My brother was listening to music every morning just to annoy me.
Suddenly someone threw my door open. "WAKE UP, YOU SLEEPY HEAD" "WHAT THE HELL, TAE?! Why can't you just let me sleep?" 'He is so frustrating sometimes.'
"If you won't ever wake up on your own before 10 in the morning, I'll do this your whole life, Y/n." he started to grin. 'Someday you'll pay for that.'
"Please get out now. I want to change if I already have to be awake." I yawned quietly and Taehyung started to giggle a little while leaving my room.

[Time skip: after changing]

I heard my brother shouting something while I tried to turn off the music. Some seconds after that Tae suddenly appeared behind me and was annoyed because I turned off the music. "Why did you turn off the music? Sometimes I'm wondering why mom even adopted you." "Maybe because I'm not destroying the house. An other possible reason would be that I can look after you even though I'm younger than you." He started pouting. "Why do you have to be so mean?" I just ignored his question, giggled and gave him a little hug just to run away afterwards.

I ran into the kitchen, waiting for Taehyung to come. I'm a little faster than him, so he arrived some seconds after me.
"That's unfair." I started chuckling a little, ignoring his little, adorable pout.

Afterwards I made breakfast for us while talking to Tae-Tae.
"I'll go to the park with my friends today. Do you want to come with me Y/n?" he said with a full mouth. "If they have at least some manners and aren't as loud as you, sure." We started laughing and I washed the dishes right after we calmed down again.

I never saw all of his friends. Now that I stood in front of the seven boys I realized that I only knew three of them because Tae almost never took them to our home. I tried to recall all their names because Taehyung already told me about his six friends.

I already met Jungkook and Yoongi once. Yoongi is actually nice if you get to know him and Jungkook always has this cute, little bunny smile.
Tae already explained to me how I could find out who is who of his friends.

He told me that Hoseok is always happy and everybody sees him as the hope of the group. Then there is Soekjin, which is the most handsome guy out of the group if I remember it right. Namjoon is the smartest of them. And lastly: Jimin.
Jimin is the smallest and Jungkook once told me that I should never tell Jimin how small he is.

[Time skip: at the park]

We came about four minutes early. 'That's the perfect time to listen to music.' After about two minutes I heard someone scream. "TAE, HOW ARE YOU?" As I looked up I saw a small boy (compared to the others) run towards us. "Ouch. Do you want to kill me? And I would be okay if you didn't shout as loud as you did." Tae-Tae said with a frustrated sounding voice. And of course he started to make a fake cute, sad face.

"I would like to still be able to hear my music. You were literally louder than my headphones." I said while taking my headphones out. Then I started to pout. He suddenly hugged and apologized. After about ten seconds he finally let me get away from the hug. "You must be Y/n, right?" I nodded. Now all six boys were standing with us.

Jungkook and Yoongi were standing right next to the small boy who must be Jimin. Jimin is still taller than me even though he is smaller than everyone else.
They introduced their selves and told me how I could call them. Since I never really talked to any of them, I even got to know the nicknames of Jungkook and Yoongi.
Jungkook is Kookie, Yoongi can be called Suga, Jimin doesn't want any nickname, Soekjin is Jin, Hoseok wants to be Hobi and Namjoon is Joonie. But only if I want to of course.

After I introduced myself too, we went to a huge house. It's more like a villa though. My mouth dropped open and I stared because I was shocked how big this house is.
I guess they saw it because they suddenly began to laugh. "Are you okay? You look like you almost got ran over by a car." Hobi laughed. Suddenly someone picked me up from the floor. "HEY, PUT ME DOWN." Now I realized who did it: Yoongi was laughing at my reaction. "If you would have walked yourself, I wouldn't have begun to carry you into our home. Now you have to live with it." 'Why did I have to stare instead of walking?'

I probably looked like a little child, being forced to go somewhere because I heard some of them chuckle behind us.
Inside he finally put me down. "FREEDOM" I ran to the sofa that I saw, jumped onto it, took a pillow and cuddled with it. When I looked again up I saw seven boys smiling at me.
"Can we maybe watch a movie?" I asked awkwardly. "Sure. Do you have any wishes?" Jin smiled at me. "Actually... no." "Let me find something real quick." Namjoon went out of the living room with Jin.

[Small Time skip: five minutes later]

As Joonie and Jin came back with a movie, we all sat down at the sofa. I was sitting beside Tae and Yoongi. Then there were Joon and Jin on the right and Kookie and Hobi sat on the left. The sofa wasn't big enough for all of us. That's why Jimin had to sit on the floor. In the end he ended up, sitting in front of me.

The movie isn't as bad as I thought it would be and after some minutes I became a little sleepy. A yawn came out of my mouth. It didn't take long until I fell asleep on Taehyung's shoulder.