☆New ability☆

Y/n's POV:

I woke up to hear someone arguing. As I came into the living room, a pillow flew my way and almost hit my face. Luckily I dodged it.

Then I saw Tae and Yoongi yelling at eachother. "Why are they arguing?" I asked Joonie. "Taehyung was dumb enough to wake him up."

As soon as I heard the reason I walked up to Yoongi and hugged him to calm him down. When he did, I went to Tae-Tae and hugged him too.

"How do you keep Yoongi calm even after someone woke him up? I'm not even able to do that." Hobi said looking at me with a curious face. I just shrugged in response.

"Can I get a hug too?" Kookie cutely pouted at me. "Of course you can." I smiled while pulling him into a hug.

"I have a question." I said while pulling away from him after a while. "Yes?" "Why don't you use your abilities at all?" I questioned the boys. "We don't like it to use our abilities that much. We only use it for emergencies." I nodded out of agreement. I of course can't really control my ability because night vision isn't able to be controlled. It's a little hard to find out if it's dark or not with it too.

My stomach began to grumble. "Can we please eat breakfast? I'm hungry." They laughed at first and then went to the kitchen with me following behind.

[Time skip: after breakfast]

We talked about another hour until Tae and I had to leave. We bid goodbye and went home after some hugs. They didn't want to let us go home though and neither did we want to go already. "We have to go now, Y/n." Tae-Tae reminded me. I sighed and ran away from him while he tried to keep up with my pace.

It took him about five minutes till he caught me and stopped me from running. "How... can you run for... for such a long time without needing a... break?" He said while catching his breath again. "I don't know. I'm just half wolf." "I guess you're right." He laughed as much as possible for him because he still was exhausted. "I know I'm right." I replied and had to laugh now too.

After we calmed down again, we began walking back home again. Slowly this time though. The sun was shining and only some clouds were there in the sky. I stopped in my tracks and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. When I opened my eyes again, I suddenly heard a very high noise which hurt in my ears and was giving me a headache. I tried to stop the noises but suddenly everything went black...

Taehyung's POV:

When I noticed that Y/n stopped in her tracks, I stopped too so I could wait for her. After some seconds she suddenly held her ears and fainted. Luckily I catched her before she fell on the floor. Shocked at what just happened, I immediately made my way back to the boys with my little sister in my arms.

On my way I saw clouds forming in the sky and not long after it began to rain. It didn't take long anymore to arrive though.

As I knocked on the door it almost immediately opened. "What happened?!" Hoseok almost shouted at me while still holding the door open. Then the others came and Jin took her, Namjoon following behind.

While the rest of us waited for them to come back, I was asked what happened many times.
"Please calm down. I don't really know what happened...", I began. "The last thing she did was holding her ears before she fainted."
They didn't seem to stop worrying but still relaxed a little because of knowing at least a little more.

Some seconds later Jin and Joon came back, Joon carrying her into the living room and put her on the sofa. "She just needs a little rest." Jin told us and flashed a smile. "She just developed her better hearing. Please don't be too loud. She needs to get used to it and find out how to control it first."

I sat down next to Y/n and watched after her. 'I hope you'll get used to it soon. I'll wait until you wake up for now.'
And not long after I fell asleep next to her.