Chapter two

We all jump when the doorbell rings. My mom went to open the door and when she does a man that is probably 7ft tall walks in he is wearing a fur jacket that is huge. I immediately begin to think of  how many animals when into making the jacket he has long dark hair and a huge beard.

"well 'ello dear" he says in a deep voice that feels as though it fills the whole room. His booming voice makes the dishes in the cupboards sing as they rattle.
"Hi" I say back in almost a whisper.
he looks at me with a huge warm smile lining his face.
"Don't be scared I'm Rubius Hagrid gameskeeper 'o hogwarts yeh see obviously yer ol' parents 'ere cant get ya to diagon alley so I've come by order o' dumbledore himself"
As i'm trying to collect my thoughts he speaks again.
"So yer ready to go are ya?"

1 hour later

"umm....Hagrid?" I said so quietly I was almost positive he haven't heard me. It took him a minute to respond but when he did his voice was strong and loud.
"Yes, Apryl"
"Do you-" I began to ask the question that had haunted me since this very morning but before I could finish asking he began to speak to himself. it was almost as though he was looking for something almost like he was lost. then we then walked into a bar that was apparently called the leaky cauldron he explained it was very popular but when we entered the was barely anyone around. I began to get more and more suspicious that my this man wasn't who he said and my parents had pranked me.
  As weave ourselves around tables and chairs Hagrid reaches a wall he begins to whisper to himself again in what seems to be a hurried manor.
"ah which one is it" he says slightly louder,
"which one is what sir" I respond,
he then seems to have found what he was looking for, he places his hand on one of the bricks on the wall and it starts to change shapes it opens to a huge row of building it seems there are thousands of people in robes and hats all rushing around.
"we better make this quick I ave to be somewhere real soon" he said with urgency,
"where do you have to be Hagrid?" I asked sheepishly.
He never answered my question.
Once I get in the open I realize how magnificent it is there are people everywhere they all seem so happy. the first place we go is Olivander's wands  he tells me to go to the shelves and find three that call to me so I do that. the first one I chose is a orangish colour wood he immediately says no to it without even letting me try it he then opens the next box which is a red wand that's very rounded. I look at it and i don't like it but I try it anyways it flies right out of my hand before I can even do anything. The next wand is white he looks at it  questionably and when I ask him why he responded with "It's the most peculiar thing, normally when a witch or wizard chooses their first wand the tend to pick three wand that is very similar but you seem to have pick three that are all extremely different from each other."
To this I say nothing I mean what am I supposed to say to that.
He gives me the Final wand to try this time I can hold it without it being a safety hazard but when I give it a whirl a flash of red shoots out and lights his papers on fire.
"most peculiar indeed" he says before he walks off and I'm left alone.
Once he returns he is muttering to himself,
"It can't be, it's not possible,are you sure?"
He looks at me then back at the wand almost like he's talking to it.
Olivander hands me the wand box without a word and once I take it I feel power coarse my veins I open the box and it's the most beautiful thing i've ever seen. The wand is black and has engravings coating the wand. As I pick it up and move the wand it's almost like it's leading me.
"Its made of everything" he said,
"what do you mean" I ask confused.
"it has every type of wood and it has all the cores in it. In other words it's made of life" he said
the silence spreads like a wild fire till he brakes it
"how would you like to pay ma'am?"
At this hagrid steps in I had almost forgot he was here so his booming voice startles me at first. Hagrid reply's with words I don't completely understand but Olivander does and he then smiles and hands me the wand.

A/n haii
what do y'all think so far ?
(word count = 837)
i really hope you enjoy don't forget to vote and follow

on another note can y'all come up with some username ideas for me 🙃