Chapter three

Time skip
-
-
-
-
-
Once Hagrid and I arrived at Kings cross station he handed me my ticket.

"your on platform 9 3/4" said Hagrid.

I looked around for it. I didn't see it anywhere I turned to ask him but he was gone and I was alone. I looked around again and saw platform nine so I walked closer and closer once I got to platform nine I walked more I began to feel more and more lost and it felt as though my trolley was getting heavier and heavier. I began to feel like I wasn't gonna find it. Then I saw a girl her hair was a beautiful dirty blond and she had piercing gray-blue eyes. When our eyes met the whole world fell away. All my problems settled. Her smile filled the room. She looks from me to my trolley, then she turned to what seemed to be her dad and then he looked at me. I felt my face begin to flush and then he nodded. She began to walk over to me. She was smiling warmly.
"you seem lost, are you alright?" she said her voice was soft and sweet, almost like a whisper. Im so enthralled by her I barely got even heard her.
"what?" I said. The words choked out of my throat like sandpaper.
"oh it must be the wrackspurts " she said half smiling.
"whats a wrackspurt?" I said sheepishly.
"Oh, well there little creatures the crawl in your ears and make your brain go all fuzzy." she said.
"what's your name?" I said, she looked at me and replied.
"My name is Luna, what's yours?"
"My name is Apryl"
"That's a peculiar name I like it" she smiled.
At that moment I remembered,
"oh umm Luna?"
"Yes?"
"oh uh you don't happen to where platform 9 3/4 is do you?"
She grabbed my hand and pulled me to where she was before. She then introduced me to her father he was a wonderfully nice man. Odd? Yes. But odd in the best way. Her father began to tell us that we had to walk through the wall and I started to lose trust in him, but before I could back out Luna grabbed my hand and pulled me with her while her father followed with my trolley. I closed my eyes expecting to be a pancake on the wall but then she says
"You can open your eyes silly" she said laughing.
I opened my eyes and what i saw was magnificent there were thousands of people, animals. There were flying books and bags and a huge steam engine train. Hundreds of children saying goodbye to the families.
"If you like this you should see the school it's magnificent" said Luna with a giggle, I looked at her and smiled, she turned to her dad who had appeared thru the wall and began to say her goodbyes.
"All aboard" said the train instructor.
we rushed to get our stuff on train and then Luna ran and gave her dad a hug and I was scared she wouldn't make it back. The train began to pull away and I saw she ran as fast as she could and I reached out my hand and pulled her in.
   "So, where are we sitting?" she said as if nothing just happened and I couldn't help but laugh she just smiled and pulled me thru the train into an open compartment.
   Just as we sat down she pulled a pile of magazines out of her bag.
   "Would you help me hand these out?" she said softly,
   "Of coarse, but what are they?" I said sheepishly.
   "Its my fathers magazine it's called the Quibbler you've never heard of it?" "No sorry I grew up with... oh umm what do you call people that aren't wizards?"
"Muggles," she said overly enthusiastically, "muggles we call them muggles" her voice softened as her face began to flush.
"Yea I guess I grew up with muggles then"
"So your a muggle-born then?"
I thought about telling her I was adopted and I don't know my family but it was too late the moment passed.
      As we walked down handing out the Quibbler, I saw how increasingly mean people got. They began to through food among other things but she never flinched. She just kept pushing herself forward holding herself high.

A/N ty so much for reading  it means a lot i have a lot of ideas for this but i'm willing to take others :)
I love you all ✨🥺✨