The First Class

"Ugh, I think I'm gonna die. Mirai, tell my stories!" Chihiro groaned, slouching on the table, as the red and green teams got their breakfasts.

"Why would I do that? It's not like you have any stories, besides, it's not like you're the only one who's dying here." Mirai glared at her friend.

"So... I take it that your training didn't go well?" Lotte timidly asks, who in return only got a louder groan from the two girls.

"What the heck did she do to you to make you two to look like shit?" Amanda teased, wrapping an arm around her new teammate's shoulder. "She's too nice of a person to even make someone do push-ups."

"Just because she's nice, that doesn't mean she isn't ruthless. And get your arm off me!" Mirai swatted the American's arm and started eating after, little did she know, a mauve haired girl had put something in it. A few seconds later, a mushroom sprouted on top of her head.

"Not the result I was looking for, but it'll work." Sucy cackled.

"Mira, you have something on your head." Chihiro pointed out, trying with all her might not to laugh with the others.

"What the hell are you talking abo-" she reached up and felt something smooth on her head, "WHAT THE HELL!!" she yelled, and at this point, no one could hold in their laughter, as the whole table irrupted into laughter. "Hey, take this off of me!"

"Why? It suits you." Sucy cackled.

"Why you little-" Mirai was interrupted by a certain platinum blond.

"Could you kindly refrain from shouting so early in the morning? Unless you're unaware, there are other people who are trying to enjoy their breakfast." Diana warned as both Hannah and Barbara stood behind her, their hand on their hips.

"Oh... sorry, Diana. Sucy just made a mushroom grow on Mira's head." Chihiro explained as she started getting up.

"Yo, where are you going, Chi?" Amanda asks, watching the girl getting a second tray.

"We still have half an hour for breakfast." Diana informed, "If you're still hungry, you don't need to get a new tray, you know."

"Oh, this is not for me, since we still have time, I was planning on bringing breakfast to Akko." Chihiro grabs food and heads toward the exit. "I think she's still sleeping, you guys can tag along if you want, I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

So the girls all decided to keep company with Chihiro to bring breakfast to the young demon slayer. Atsuko's room and the cafeteria weren't that far apart from one another, and within a few minutes, they found themself in front of their new professor's room. Mirai took out a key and unlocked the door, one by one, they all got in the fairly large room. The room had a hard wooden floor, with a study desk in the corner, which was stacked full of papers, and a large wooden dresser near the fully stacked bookshelves, four swords were propped next to it, against the wall there was a bed, and on it, was a brunette girl, peacefully sleeping.

Amanda was the first to walk up to the sleeping girl, "Hey, Akko, wake up." she leans in to shake her.

"Amanda, don't t-" Mirai rushed in to warn her, but to her avail, it was too late.

The moment the red head's hand made contact with the brunette, her eyes shot open, with one swift motion, Amanda found herself pinned against the soft mattress, under the half awaken girl. She audibly gulped, stared wide-eyed at the half-lit crimson orbs, the longer she stared the reader she became. There were a tense few seconds as the girls all stared, surprised at the brunette, whose attention was on the flustered girl under her, slowly her eyes widened as she realized what was happening.